And so to Wembley

About time we found a different tangent. @38yearsofpain will you have to increase your user name by 1 every year? Even if we won the Premier League and Champions League the pain of that smokey night in 1982 will still be there. It's a grudge that will live on forever.
Different pain, years of not winning in Wiltshire 1973 to 2011 The 38 remains a constant reminder.

Different pain, years of not winning in Wiltshire 1973 to 2011 The 38 remains a constant reminder.

Nice one! Trust me to think of the coincident 38 years since Mr Read thought it ok to play on while Roy Burton was unable to see a thing.

Your biggest mistake was failing to use ‘Yellow’ in your username. eg Yellow Taxi .

That would have given you a greater degree of credibility and thus enable to pass yourself off as die hard Oxford United supporter with many matchday experiences.
You can even make the rest of your name a nod to Reading and no one suspects a thing.

Milk Cup Joey Beauchamp 7 in a row am I right lads

You can even make the rest of your name a nod to Reading and no one suspects a thing.

Milk Cup Joey Beauchamp 7 in a row am I right lads
A bit too positive for any "real" Oxford fan!

Maybe 'Checkatrade Matt Murphy and our record against Fleetwood' would be more accurate?

Your biggest mistake was failing to use ‘Yellow’ in your username. eg Yellow Taxi .

That would have given you a greater degree of credibility and thus enable to pass yourself off as die hard Oxford United supporter with many matchday experiences.
That's really unfair having a go at Yellow Taxi behind his back
(knowing he doesn't read any of the Oxford United threads)

That's really unfair having a go at Yellow Taxi behind his back
(knowing he doesn't read any of the Oxford United threads)

No not really.

You see he, she or it knows all there is to know about everything in life. If only you would conduct yourself in the same manner as they, then you too could and would be the perfect human specimen, speciwomen, speciperson.*

* Delete as applicable.

You know, this is all getting a bit childish. Have I said anything derogatory about Oxford? No.
Have I said anything positive about Oxford? Yes (see post about Mous)
Have I sung the praises of other teams ? No
Do I have respect for other teams ? Yes, even Wycombe !!
Have I answered questions people have posed to find out about my support? Yes (see response re last game)
Have I told you who I support? Yes

So now to please you something nice about Oxford........I love the brand of football they play (hope that pleases you)

Something not so nice.....I still can't believe they employed Karl Robinson after his long-term association with Franchise FC (and I say "they" cos I was not involved)

I am totally pissed off with all of this and hope that you don't treat everyone you meet to the Spanish Inquisition.

And remember I am a Wycombe supporter cos OUFC1991 and ColinB said so.

Take care in these strange times

Who is this knob?

Back
Top Bottom