Away Match Day Thread +++ AFC Wimbledon v OUFC 29/9/18+++

Can anyone actually see Robinson being able to improve things? Because if the answer is 'no' (and I think it is) then there is absolutely no point in keeping him on.
He doesn't learn no new ideas and his recruitment has been poor plus his off the field stuff is pretty class less. He should clear his desk when he gets off the coach.

Virtually every week we have far more chances than the opposition yet fail to score - glaring and obvious problem but this t**t can't see it

Another defeat, and it was inevitable. I’m convinced with someone else in the hot seat, with a different approach and fresh ideas, and someone who is not afraid to change formations. Also someone who will change tactics to get results would be doing far better.

I will be astounded if he keeps is job another week or two.
We defended so well against City, but today in the league, we play overly open formation and conceded sloppy goals. We just ain't hard enough to beat and I am getting fed up of the ease in which we give up goals and how little we create up front. We need to be hard to beat if we can't score. Robinson is just naive to believe 3 players and a sole strike can ponce about and not defend as a unit

The only successful thing atm seems to be U23..and playing sub standard checkatrade

this team is pants Robinson need to go we can't score can't defend it's getting really painful with how our team seems to be falling apart obika or smith should never be on a football pitch again lol

We are a complete joke. We need to get rid of Robinson, Derry and Faz. 5 points!!! We now have 1 point more than at the same point in the 2000-2001 season. Nothing more needs to be said.

Im here and I can't see it happening. Our entire defense is shocking and our striker is on his own and absolutely awful but has no support. Oh for a pat hoban or a Danny Hilton. Or even maybe a 442. We are also massively missing a chey dunkley in defence and attack.[/QUOT
What's Jerome on about? losing Obika's prescence hasn't helped.
Sale's in denial. s**t scared to criticise the club. Cooper is always nearer the mark.
Another defeat, and it was inevitable. I’m convinced with someone else in the hot seat, with a different approach and fresh ideas, and someone who is not afraid to change formations. Also someone who will change tactics to get results would be doing far better.

I will be astounded if he keeps his job another week or two.
Prepare to be astounded.

Robinson postie will be interesting. He’ll probably say all this is because he wasn’t allowed to bring Maynard in. He would’ve torn this league a new one and got us to the champions league final this season. (Tiger won’t know the difference)

Hopefully if it’s October it’ll be before the Luton game. He won’t change tactics or formation so it should be him that we change

Jerome's point about Obika not scoring is no one else is either. We are dire in front of goal and look like we couldn't score on the Reeperbahn.

Back
Top Bottom