Away Match Day Thread +++ AFC Wimbledon v OUFC 29/9/18+++

This team can only be described as "all the gear, no idea". Plays dumb and doesn't make it hard for the opposition - all too open and nicey nicey after you. Frankly, the season is starting to drift very badly now. If KR cannot sort himself out, he has to go. We can't keep wasting games while the team works out their a**e from their elbow.

Not good enough and something has to give soon.

My guest haven't arrived yet. Pity I'd have had an excuse to go. Good night folks

That's it. From what I heard another meek surrendering from OUFC today. I don't care how much better we were, we need to start winning real points, rather than style points. Just not good enough again.

Another defeat, and it was inevitable. I’m convinced with someone else in the hot seat, with a different approach and fresh ideas, and someone who is not afraid to change formations. Also someone who will change tactics to get results would be doing far better.

I will be astounded if he keeps his job another week or two.

Absolute s**t. In January pay Obika off send Smith back and by then Mackie may not be able to play anymore. We are absolute s**t I don't think any of those players will be here next season. Does Tiger know he will lose a minimum of 1,000 season ticket holders next season as they wont want to see League 2 football, And to be honest we would struggle in league 2 with the s**t management we have. Hurry and get rid of Robbo and Derry.

Back
Top Bottom