Away Match Day Thread +++ AFC Wimbledon v OUFC 29/9/18+++

We are extremely poor. Our recruitment has cost us this season. KR has to go! Take SD with you as well.

I was jeered on here when I said that this side could be relegated.

It’s happening, folks, unless we change things. That starts with the inflexible loud mouth that is our manager.

Play 4-4-2 or get out of this club.

Sorry but anybody who thinks that they have an argument for keeping Robinson and Derry in their jobs, I’m all ears at this moment in time

f**k f**k f**k we are s**t Robinson and Derrry are s**t. League 2 awaits and f**k all the players off and start completely Afresh. Baptiste and Whyte will be gone and the rest useless C***s can f**k right off

I think KR gets the sack after this. Big plans and more money from new owners. MaPP would give the club the buzz it desperately now needs.

Everyone expects to lose so much now that people are becoming accepting of it. No one seems to be as angry as they should be with how this season has started. This is really, REALLY bad. Why isn’t there more unrest? Is slagging off Kassam really enough to make people content with losing constantly? This is a proper crisis. Five points from ten games in the live table!
I have voted with my feet no season ticket this year. No confidence kr would not waste the money after seeing the summer signings.

DenisSmithsWig will tell us he’s the man for the job, and will tell us we are over reacting.

Well this is rather worrying. I think if we lose at home to Plymouth KR could be gone.

BBC stats currently showing AFCW as having 2 shots, both on target and yes, that's right 2 goals.

I wouldn’t even give KR the Luton game. I’d pull the trigger tonight, and prevent him from another embarrassing 4231 that will never work with the crop of players we currently have.

Well this is rather worrying. I think if we lose at home to Plymouth KR could be gone.
Why would we wait that long? Is five points from ten games not enough? We aren’t creating chances, we aren’t shooting... we are hopeless. And we have Luton and Southend before then.

We can’t afford to wait until Plymouth. This is a full on crisis.

apart from Baptiste and whyte the rest I'm afraid are not fit to wear are proud shirt and that hobby scouse t**t can do one with his mate Derry #bringbackappleton

Back
Top Bottom