Conference 7/05/23 - Notts County v Borhamwood

Nah, I love the whole cut throat nature of the play offs. You know the rules at the beginning of the season, finish in the automatic spots or you are in a little tournament to try and get promoted.

No need to over complicate it (don’t actually like the play off system that the conference uses now) just except it and realise it makes the season much more exciting and keeps more teams involved and honest.

Nah, I love the whole cut throat nature of the play offs. You know the rules at the beginning of the season, finish in the automatic spots or you are in a little tournament to try and get promoted.

No need to over complicate it (don’t actually like the play off system that the conference uses now) just except it and realise it makes the season much more exciting and keeps more teams involved and honest.

I agree re the whole concept of the play offs but there does seem something fundamentally amiss when you finish with 100+ points and 30-35 points ahead of another play off team.

I agree re the whole concept of the play offs but there does seem something fundamentally amiss when you finish with 100+ points and 30-35 points ahead of another play off team.

But it’s decided on position in the league not points. If you have two go up automatically it can still be unfair, a team could go up because they have scored one more goal than than the team in third say while finishing 30 points behind the team who come top, where do you draw the line.

It’s fair because you know what you have to do at the beginning of the season, where you have to finish, the amount of points only dictates where you finish in the league, where you finish in the league is what decides your fate.

You could argue that after our paltry points total that the team in sixth in league two should take our place as being fair, not the system though and again where do you draw the line, it needs to be simple enough to be consistent.

Well he has a year option do you think we will take that up.. The guy has a confidence boost now may see a different player my have been playing on his mind the injuries.

Back
Top Bottom