Away Match Day Thread 6/2/2021 L1 Doncaster Rovers v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a loaded question. From the opinion of some the goal he could have done better at stopping. As mentioned earlier in the thread and by Captain Ox. Doesn't look like his best moment. I didn't mean to break the 11tth commandment ffs. I'm talking during the reserve games I've seen over the years.
What reserve games over the years? Would you like to name one or two or don't they actually exist?

I wonder if the Liverpool forum is full of people throwing their toys out of the pram and saying that Allison is s**t?

Even if it were true (which it's not), who the hell even cares about mistakes someone makes in Reserve games? It's what they do for OUFC on a Saturday that matters. Conversely, if a forward bangs in a hat-trick every time he plays for the Reserves, but can't hit a barn door when it comes to the real thing, that's not exactly very useful to us is it? The fact is Stevens has never let us down and is undisputedly our no.1.

Mellowyellow has never rated Stevens, never liked Stevens. That’s just a fact! He’s been saying he’s not good enough for years now. Been quiet since he’s literally been nominated for League One player of the month (!) and won fans player of the month, but, unsurprisingly, as soon as we lose a game and he’s even slightly called into question, here he is again slagging him off.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Gone quiet, rubbish, I've posted as much as normal. Oh and I've never rated stevens have I, and not saying he's good enough for years? You really are the gift that keeps giving. Again where did I say that. Just because I don't adhere to your 11th commandment and kiss his boots everytime his name is mentioned. All I've said from what I've seen of him, over a longer period than just these last few games, he's not yet claimed the no.1 jersey, simply being objective.
But if putting words in peoples mouths remedies the boredom between home schooling sessions, up to you, just be careful of the sharp pencil.

Do you ever read what people post or make it up as you go along? Fantasist.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good point. I've watched a fair few U-18 and U-23 games in recent years and I have seen Max Evans, Max Harris, Nial Clayton and Manny Agboola in goal. But not Jack Stevens, he has always been in the first team squad.
This pr*t has been rumbled.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What is it your after, a bloody medal, grow up. Name calling?? 😭😭😭😭
So stevens has not played for those teams over the years? Ne,ne,ne,ne,ne🔨🔧⚒️⛏️

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Gone quiet, rubbish, I've posted as much as normal. Oh and I've never rated stevens have I, and not saying he's good enough for years? You really are the gift that keeps giving. Again where did I say that. Just because I don't adhere to your 11th commandment and kiss his boots everytime his name is mentioned. All I've said from what I've seen of him, over a longer period than just these last few games, he's not yet claimed the no.1 jersey, simply being objective.
But if putting words in peoples mouths remedies the boredom between home schooling sessions, up to you, just be careful of the sharp pencil.

Do you ever read what people post or make it up as you go along? Fantasist.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Gone quiet in terms of talking about how Stevens isn’t good enough, not gone quiet in general.

So you said you saw him in reserve games, and over that longer period of reserve games he didn’t claim the number 1 Jersey 🤔🤔🤨

Yes, you’ve never liked Stevens and never rated him, often criticised him and regularly said he’d never be good enough as the number 1 keeper here. It’s a shame you haven’t got the courage in your convictions to just outright admit it.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What is it your after, a bloody medal, grow up. Name calling?? 😭😭😭😭
So stevens has not played for those teams over the years? Ne,ne,ne,ne,ne🔨🔧⚒️⛏️

You still have not backed up your claim that you have seen Stevens making clangers for U18 and U23’s - ask you again name some games.

Know if anyone asked Leon. Wingy and Chris in the years they managed him in Youth and U23 this was just not the case in fact it was the opposite. Also At Ox City you will find he was highly regarded by Justin Merritt while on loan twice.

Bottom line is it appears you have an agenda against the lad which has no justification apart from using this forum as a means of talking s**t!

Still as I have said before your are the ‘Jonny No Mates’ sitting at the bar trying to talk football to strangers which always ends with you talking to the back of people’s heads within a minute or so !

Last edited:
You still have not backed up your claim that you have seen Stevens making clangers for U18 and U23’s - ask you again name some games. !

1f8690c2a336b5f8012be399c37e47f6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom