• Draw

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Forest Green Rovers

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Malc

Staff member
the Bristol Street Motors Trophy. Do we care about this game?
Guess we don't want to lose. But no sleep lost if we do.

Get there early enough and there’s plenty of street parking in Nortonwood, five minute walk from the ground.

I'd go with something like (assuming they're all fit):

Eastwood
Stevens Negru Thornily Bennett
Gorrin McEachran
Goodrham Henry Perkins
GOD

Yes, it would be nice to win, but it's more important for a) Des to get a look at some of our fringe players in action, b) Said fringe players to get a proper run-out in a competitive match and c) As many of our first teamers as possible to get a rest before Peterborough. If it's close going into the last twenty, you can bring some of the big hitters on.

I would rather get Stevens a rest as well, but I don't think we really have anyone else to play RB until Sam Long is fit enough to start. And he's young and didn't play that much at the beginning of the season, so should be able to handle two games a week.........

Eastwood
Gorrin McEachran
Goodrham Henry Perkins
GOD

Yes, it would be nice to win, but it's more important for a) Des to get a look at some of our fringe players in action, b) Said fringe players to get a proper run-out in a competitive match and c) As many of our first teamers as possible to get a rest before Peterborough. If it's close going into the last twenty, you can bring some of the big hitters on.

I would rather get Stevens a rest as well, but I don't think we really have anyone else to play RB until Sam Long is fit enough to start. And he's young and didn't play that much at the beginning of the season, so should be able to handle two games a week.........
I like this as a tactic, not caring too much about this cup and just using it as a way for des to get a better look, but I would put in perhaps one more regular first team player. Right now it's so far from who we normally are it could end up a bit sloppy.

I actually went to a Vegan festival this year, but only to see Bob Vylan and Romesh!
Didn't eat while I was there, just drank lager coz there was no ale.
I would go to FRG with my Aldi sausage rolls like last season but unfortunately laid low with covid at the moment.

Do I watch on ifollow or listen to RadOx whilst watching the lionesses try to hit 5 past the sweatys 🤔

What are the latest rules over changes to the team in this tin pot cup?

I’d go with:

Eastwood
Golding, Negru, Thorniley, Bennett
McEachran, Gorrin
Tyler, Henry, Murphy
GOD

Subs: Beadle, Stevens, Brown, Rodders, Perkins, Mills, Snowdon​

Eastwood
Gorrin McEachran
Goodrham Henry Perkins
GOD

Know it also depends on what sort of team the tree huggers put out but that starting 11 would have likely played us miles away from ‘Murphy’s Final’ before half-time.

Is Smyth not around I would like to see what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom