Current Player #30 Owen Dale

Nope that’s for the Millwall baller Jimmy Carter.

Deadline Day - March 24th 1994

GFRFh8za0AAr_l1

Last edited:
f**k! How could I have forgotten Chima Okorie moving from Grimsby to Torquay? Great days!

To be honest, it's somewhat ungentlemanly for us to even play Dale in any games this season.

Rather unfair on Blackpool, a play-off rival after all, to select our newly contracted player. Especially when we have such a large and healthy squad already.

If it were a loan, i absolutely get that we wouldn't be able to play him. However, this is a guy that we have PAID a fee for. He is our player, not Blackpool's.

Why we would agree to not play him against a promotion rival is beyond me. Nobody will convince me that we HAD to agree to this to get the deal done, either. Dale was not really getting much of a look in from the start under Critchley. They made numerous signings themselves and will have needed to get Dale's pretty significant first team wage of the books, in order to strengthen their squad.

Get and play the lad on Saturday for goodness sake.

If it were a loan, i absolutely get that we wouldn't be able to play him. However, this is a guy that we have PAID a fee for. He is our player, not Blackpool's.

Why we would agree to not play him against a promotion rival is beyond me. Nobody will convince me that we HAD to agree to this to get the deal done, either. Dale was not really getting much of a look in from the start under Critchley. They made numerous signings themselves and will have needed to get Dale's pretty significant first team wage of the books, in order to strengthen their squad.

Get and play the lad on Saturday for goodness sake.
Spot on as always EC!

Back
Top Bottom