Current Player #30 Owen Dale

Dale is now showing what a very good player he is. Love a winger who will look to take players on and whip in a cross from the byline (which is lacking from the modern game). His work rate is fantastic…..reminds me of Alex MacDonald in that respect

Last edited:
What a player - he has pace, he has a bit of attitude (which we lack), he has trickery but most importantly an end product, he raises the bar - well done recruitment team, great signing who could well help get us into the playoffs

Absolutely the first half he was like a durecll bunny ,he never stopped .At times he was taking 3 players on and running rings around them. An absolute awesome ,a real gem. Well done the recruitment team as stated and also Alex Mcdonald but he looks better than that.

Thought he was different class, especially first half.
It is so refreshing to have a player that just looks up for it. Before kick off against Cheltenham, I noticed he went round to every player and double high fived them. I think Duberry was the last player I remember doing that and he certainly maxed out what talent he had.

It's only a small thing, but is something that shows a bit of personal leadership. The sort of player you'd love to have on your team.

A few more of those over the summer, please.

It is so refreshing to have a player that just looks up for it. Before kick off against Cheltenham, I noticed he went round to every player and double high fived them. I think Duberry was the last player I remember doing that and he certainly maxed out what talent he had.

It's only a small thing, but is something that shows a bit of personal leadership. The sort of player you'd love to have on your team.

A few more of those over the summer, please.

You look at the teams who get promoted out of this league and while they nearly always have a few stand out players they also are packed full of good athletes with good attitudes who seem to play most weeks, we need to go out a get a few more Dales in the summer.

You look at the teams who get promoted out of this league and while they nearly always have a few stand out players they also are packed full of good athletes with good attitudes who seem to play most weeks, we need to go out a get a few more Dales in the summer.
Yeah.

And a big bastard who plays central midfield.

Back
Top Bottom