30/07/2022 - L1: Derby County v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Karl got his subs wrong personally, Mcguane was playing a blinder in the defensive mid. He shouldn't of bought Gorrin on in place of Henry as we haven't got an out ball down one side now , so just piles on pressure which inevitably cost us to make a mistake.

Our attack turned into a whimper as soon as Bodin came off. I get we probably need to manage him a little because of his past injury problems but it's killed us going forward.

Can Gorrin only pass sideways or backwards?

And why can’t Taylor come off?

Performance has dropped off.

Apologies for the language earlier but I don’t think we looked like we’d score

Findlay hasn't changed much since his Newcastle reserves days and understandable why he's playing at this level. Fine functional defender, but just not very good on the ball.

Midfield will need to give him options to play out else he'll just resort to going long. Nothing wrong with that, just we've been a bit spoilt with players who can bring it out from the back.

Really not any point bringing on our young attacking options for some defenders and going all out?

Oh and we’re still playing and still don’t look like we’ll create a goal scoring opportunity. We’ll have some possession though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom