30/07/2022 - L1: Derby County v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought Golding would be on the bench as KR referenced he could cover LB & RB in the Forde portion of his interview
Your kidding?? I didnt think about the bench. So currently we cant fill a bench with first team players?

Anthony Backhouse has been appointed as the Match Referee for Saturday's game. Backhouse oversaw 38 games in the 2021/22 season and produced a total of 129 yellow cards and four reds.

McGinty to come in and have a blinder, being MOTM, making save after save, and from a corner Johnny Lager Cam Bran to unleash a first time drive low and hard into the bottom corner to win the game 1-0 in the last few minutes.

Anthony Backhouse has been appointed as the Match Referee for Saturday's game. Backhouse oversaw 38 games in the 2021/22 season and produced a total of 129 yellow cards and four reds.

Don't remember him (which is usually a good sign, because it's the biggest idiots that you usually remember).

But looking at his stats, seems like a mixed bag when he's reffed our games. Did the 6-0 win at Lincoln, and our end of season 1-0 win over MKD last year......but also the 2-0 loss to Wycombe last year (when they got away with their usual shithousery) and the 2-0 drubbing at Hull the year before (though can't point a finger at the ref for that one; they were different class that day)

Don't remember him (which is usually a good sign, because it's the biggest idiots that you usually remember).

But looking at his stats, seems like a mixed bag when he's reffed our games. Did the 6-0 win at Lincoln, and our end of season 1-0 win over MKD last year......but also the 2-0 loss to Wycombe last year (when they got away with their usual shithousery) and the 2-0 drubbing at Hull the year before (though can't point a finger at the ref for that one; they were different class that day)
Just hope he's consistent and not get swayed by the full house tomorrow if you can't remember a ref then that's a good sign we all know who the bad ones are lol 😉 😀 👍👍

Unlikely I know but if anyone has a spare adult and under 18 ticket for Derby dm me.

According to their side un-renewed ST get released tonight at midnight.
Because of the financial shenanigans, they haven`t been able to set up installment plans or such like.
Some 2,500 tickets will go on sale. so...
Capacity is 33,597 - should be in excess of 31k there, and possibly nearer 33k.

🎶 Here cos its Oxford.... 🎶

Just to make us old folk feel really old............. we last played them in 1994.

Just to make us old folk feel really old............. we last played them in 1994.

Aye - Johnny Lager scored our goal! Feels like a very long time ago.......

EDIT - Sorry, it wasn't Johnny Lager.....it was John Byrne. Misread that on Rageonline! Still flippin' ages ago!
(Johnny Lager scored the winner on our previous trip to Derby in 1992.....which was also the last time we won there......)

It's (semi) interesting that we've only ever played Derby ten times in our history.......we've never drawn them in any cup competition.

We've played more games against Forest Green Rovers, and they were a Gloucestershire pub team until the late 90s!!

Someone on here was looking for recommendations for fine dining. I’ve just noticed Pride Park Stadium has a built in Greggs!

That’s well futuristic! 🤯

Starting to get that eve of the season feeling and the nervous twitch to be on the road to the game.
Could this be the season where we get to go up?

McGinty to come in and have a blinder, being MOTM, making save after save, and from a corner Johnny Lager Cam Bran to unleash a first time drive low and hard into the bottom corner to win the game 1-0 in the last few minutes.

magic mushrooms must have been consumed Mcginty won’t even be on bench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom