30/07/2022 - L1: Derby County v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a lifetime ago since the last one! Have no idea how today will pan out still buzzing after the CB saga! Must be a good time to play them new team new manager no real experience of L1 hopefully a bit overconfident. 2-0 to us COYY

Been waiting for what seems like years for today.

Safe travels everyone.

COYY
Have a good day out - just hopefully don't enjoy the 3-5pm bit
Looking good for close to a sell out - 1200 tickets came available last night from season tickets not sold - expect a lot of these to be snapped up before kick off taking it to 31.5-32k

Party time today - not because we are overconfident (at least not until I'm a few pints down) - but because this time a month ago we didn't think we'd have a club

Been thoroughly enjoyable posting on this forum in the last week or so - very accommodating thank you

I took the decision to not go today as final cricket league game and we need a win to secure second place, a promotion play off spot. Ugh, nightmare choice - almost feel sick. Pulled in two directions. Hey ho, come on!!! Two wins today, solid win for Tenbury and I'm going for 1-3. Taylor, Brannagan and Moore.

REF WATCH

EJv5OL1WsAAf6Bw

Carlisle official Anthony Backhouse , 31 will be the man in the middle at Pride Park.
Promoted to the EFL in 2017, Backhouse refereed 38 matches in 2021-2022 issuing
129 yellow cards and just 4 reds.

FIRST U’s GAME : Spotland , Rochdale 12th March 2019 - Dale 0-0 U’s
LAST U’s GAME : Kassam Stadium, Oxford 19th April 2022 - U’s 1-0 MK Dons

Looks like showers in the East Midlands......... with a dash of wet stuff just before kick-off.

Safe travels all, 10.06 train gets me in at around 10.30.......... can`t beat a local game!

Going to be a day!

Buzzing for today. As others say it feels like an age since we last played, even though the season is starting early.

Safe travels all, let's go grab a win to kick start a successful season!

The best time to play a team that will likely be fellow promotion contenders. COYY. Predicting 0-2 Taylor to score first.

Think most of the team falls into place,,, unsure of LB, Seddon, or Brown who’s more defensive… also on the right, Henry,Bodin, more creative, or Jones to wake the defence up for an hour….. Gorin comes on to shut the shop when we leading 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom