24/01/23: 2pm Oxfordshire County Council meeting LIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m delighted -that the childish behaviour of people associated with the club in abusing opponents Appear not to have jeapordised the the bid so far . It was great to see so many wrote & spoke in favour of it including Liz Brighouse the labour leader on the council.

It’s very important that we maintain unity -
Those who try to turn it into a party political issue, those who try and whip up hate against residents groups and those who make threats or publish personal information are likely to damage the long term future of the club.
I'm delighted you're delighted. Should you see Mr Middleton & co on your travels, perhaps you would like to emphasise his point about supporting the wants of the Kidlington residents. I noted for some reason he didn't wang to acknowledge those in support which appear to be in the majority (and certainly was the case based on those speaking). Is he as delighted as you I wonder?

I'm delighted you're delighted. Should you see Mr Middleton & co on your travels, perhaps you would like to emphasise his point about supporting the wants of the Kidlington residents. I noted for some reason he didn't wang to acknowledge those in support which appear to be in the majority (and certainly was the case based on those speaking). Is he as delighted as you I wonder?
I’ve never met the man. Why don’t you ask him, politely?

I’m delighted -that the childish behaviour of certain people associated with the club in abusing opponents appears not to have jeapordised the the bid - so far .

It was great to see so many wrote & spoke in favour of it including Liz Brighouse the labour leader on the council.

It’s very important that we maintain unity -
Those who try to turn it into a party political issue, those who try and whip up hate against residents groups and those who make threats or publish personal information are likely to damage the long term future of the club. I’ll be focusing on continuing to speak up positively for the stadium (whilst campaigning to ensure it delivers the many community benefits )

I hope the rest of you will be doing the same.
Sorry you didn’t get the result you wanted, there were a far more speakers in favour than against.

This is the first step towards our I will say it again OUR stadium or at least one that we will have full control over.

It may have not been the outcome you wanted so just fog on you know toodle pip and all that

Been a busy day at work but just got round to skimming through this thread...

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

First of many hurdles navigated. But my god what a relief. We have some very special people supporting our club and I salute all those who gave their time and effort to get this through!

Is there anywhere I can watch the first half? I want to see the speeches

That's great! Last thing we need is our plans being stalled by some sort of appeal or challenge. This could set us back a year but I can't see how they will be able to finance such a thing especially with the significant backing we have from the Council. Also CDC will be firmly behind us I'm sure of it and there is no real argument to retain the triangle in its current barren state against future positive developments.

That's great! Last thing we need is our plans being stalled by some sort of appeal or challenge. This could set us back a year but I can't see how they will be able to finance such a thing especially with the significant backing we have from the Council. Also CDC will be firmly behind us I'm sure of it and there is no real argument to retain the triangle in its current barren state against future positive developments.
one of the two Kidlington CDC councillors - even given his claimed 'impartial' stance- is more than likely to continue with his filibusting

Maybe wrong but when Mrs Bazzer and I left I think it was Sue McIvor and another just finishing with a tv interview although the other lady appeared to be the lady who has lived and worked all her life in Kidlington and is definitely not a hooligan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom