Away Match Day Thread 23/12/2023 L1: Northampton Town v OUFC

Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mate. Don't put your personal details in a public post.

Anywhere. It could cost you. DM people - click on the poster's name and a box will open, click 'start conversation' and off you go.

Edit your number out of the posts you made. Sorry to be telling you how to behave.
Thank you, good advice. I didn’t know you could actually DM people. Cheers 👍

At least the A43 is open at Towcester Today. Last couple of drives up there, a diversion was in place towards Daventry.

Deeply envious of everyone who can get to the game. I’m having to do with watching a woeful Perth Glory who are 2 nil down at half time and have a left back who has worse positioning than me.
And some bloke just got ambushed on the pitch - thought he and his kids were doing the crossbar challenge but instead his girlfriend proposed to him :eek:

I will watch the first half on iFollow. The second half I will be drinking a traditional wine ( or 5) with the neighbours by our joint Christmas tree in the cul-de-sac where I live. Will try to follow on the mobile.

Be VERY careful if you park on the wet field on the right near the ground. I visited last season with friend who supports another team, and it is very sticky indeed even with a bit of rain. People were flooring it a sliding all over the place on te way out, First gear and little to no gas will do the trick, Drive safely fellow yellows

Be VERY careful if you park on the wet field on the right near the ground. I visited last season with friend who supports another team, and it is very sticky indeed even with a bit of rain. People were flooring it a sliding all over the place on te way out, First gear and little to no gas will do the trick, Drive safely fellow yellows
You're better off in second gear with a light touch on the throttle and clutch.

Difficult game
Northampton are no mugs and their recent record is excellent apart from a loss to Pompey
Hoping for a win but will take a draw

Going to be a quiet away end today..all our singers have been booted out already!

Good starting XI, although don’t think we have too much to come off the bench in an attacking sense. Feel like if we want to win this game we’ll need to take our early chances and be leading at half time.

Back
Top Bottom