Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/03/2019 Coventry City v OUFC +++

Difficult deciding what results I want in the other games - do we want the teams just above us to beat the clubs below to keep them adrift, or would a draw be better so that those above us don't get away from us?

There is a down side, Foley! On the opposite side of the part of Everest you climbed up! ☃ (I was going to put in a set of skis, but couldn't find the symbols for them on my shitty laptop)

Anything from this is a bonus, I feel. Weak away form is one of the myriad of reasons why we’re down in the doldrums still.

Anyway, I think we’re a better prospect now than when we played them at home. Let’s make a good account of ourselves and aim to put us in a position where if we can’t win the game, we can certainly lot lose it.

A point away at a reasonable side like Coventry would be no bad thing.

Henry out. KR said that you cannot pick a team on what happened 10 games ago.
Nine games maybe but not ten.:rolleyes:

Massive game today, Coventry are pushing for payoffs so will be gunning for it, hopefully we can play our game and beat them.
I'm going for a 1-2, a header and a volley.

If Henrys out then we will struggle.....hope i am wrong of course

Need the points lads, just do the business and take another step in the right direction.

Carruthers is the 6th loanee and therefore with other players out, can't be in the squad today without breaking the rules.

Back
Top Bottom