Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not injured

I'd heard that there were a couple of issues with Jones away from football that may have had an impact on him settling in. No idea what, but he had been training well and fully integrated into the squad during preseason so it's strange to see the change in just a few weeks since he got his contract.

On Todd Kane interesting quotes from Mark Robins a few weeks ago that it’s an minor operation on his knee which can be fixed within 2/3 weeks than it being a major injury unlike Baldocks for example & fully expects there to be no issue for him not to get a transfer in this window, personally I would still like us to be going back in for Todd Kane he isn’t injury prone he’s proven at this level & above +
is a big upgrade on Sam Long imo

I have heard a name that would be a nice signing if we can pull it off. He’d be good at dealing with bad fruit sellers.

The man from Del Monte? Hopefully it’s his grandson, the original must be older than John Mousinho.

Neither - there is another interpretation of that phrase 😎. I’m not giving any more clues.

I just hope he's someone we've cherry picked and we get a plum deal. We need a player who gets on just peachy with the squad, not a bad apple, rotten to the core.

It could be the next Ceri Evans, we'd love to have another Kiwi, in fact, I'd love a pear! I just hope it works out or we'll have sour grapes and this place will be full of meloncholy!

But whatever happens, please no more of Trevor Allotts banana!!

Let's just hope there are a couple of really good signings plus 3 other good ones .
That's what is needed for a squad of strength to challenge for promotion, around 4/5 players, and from his waffling words on Saturday that's what he said would be happening.
That's piece of mind and means as you say the squad, hopefully team will look completely different come the weekend.
Exciting times ahead. - D-DAY 3 days and counting.

Having talks with a player, and bidding are two different things.

We should be able to offer Salford and the player a good deal. If I was OUFC manager I’d be all over that. Baldock won’t stay injury free once he’s returned. So this big powerful lad would be my main target up top. He ticks so many boxes.
kr should have been all in for this weeks ago, he fits what we need extremely well. Watch Barnsley snap him up.

I have heard a name that would be a nice signing if we can pull it off. He’d be good at dealing with bad fruit sellers.

f84f8aa695a8b018856fc388b8b9731a.gif

4 massive days ahead till Thursday 11pm.
I expect 4 signings minimum.
  • Right Back
  • Left Back (Vokins?)
  • Attacking Midfielder (Whyte?)
  • Centre Forward
(3-5-2)
McGinty
Moore Findlay Brown
RB McGuane Brannagan LB
AM
Taylor CF

Bench: Eastwood, Long, Seddon, Henry, Bate, Bodin, Joseph

Reserves: Mousinho, Golding, Gorrin, Jones, Goodrham

Loan Out: O’Donkor, Smyth, J’Johnson, Spasov
Then we wait for Murphy, Wildschut, Browne, Baldock to return! 🙏🏼

Tiendalli. A comedy genius. It’s a shame that so few saw his debut at Fleetwood. He remains possibly the worst professional footballer I have ever seen. He couldn’t run. Instead, he had a weird half walk/half jog. He had a neat little trick when he flicked the ball through his legs, though. He did it several times in the game, possibly to cheer himself up, as a reminder that he used to be able to play. Clotet should have been fired just for that signing alone.

What about that lad that played away at woking in the conference on a Tuesday night

kr should have been all in for this weeks ago, he fits what we need extremely well. Watch Barnsley snap him up.

If Barnsley get him, then we really are in trouble. He would be the ideal partner for Taylor. He’s big strong powerful, and runs at defenders, he’s quick, and good in the air. Taylor comes alive with some else up top with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom