Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even a rumour of young full back cover from a championship club today, given this is the last chance of signing anyone till Tuesday (don’t think many signings happen over weekends and this obviously a bank holiday one) this window is either going to explode into life with a frenzy of action over the last couple of days or die a slow painful one where we all just watch the page count go up with random chats about cheese, go karts and MDMA.

Not even a rumour of young full back cover from a championship club today, given this is the last chance of signing anyone till Tuesday (don’t think many signings happen over weekends and this obviously a bank holiday one) this window is either going to explode into life with a frenzy of action over the last couple of days or die a slow painful one where we all just watch the page count go up with random chats about cheese, go karts and MDMA.
That would explain all the injuries 🙃

I have tried to explain to Robinson that those three things are not the ideal training regime of modern day athletes but he seems wedded to them.

Well somebody has to keep Alex James's Cheese empire going and I can only assume he is represented by New Era.

This is how I would start tommorow

Eastwood
Long. Moore. Findlay

Golding. Mcguane Brannagan. Seddon

Bodin

Joseph. Taylor

No signings today, oh dear it’s not looking good is it. Perhaps the fax machine has broken, and KR doesn’t know where to get a replacement.

He’s blown another window, and his failure to build a balanced squad in 9 windows is nothing short of a travesty.

Have you got these scheduled or do you just do it when the mood takes you? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom