Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit Harsh! I mean we were pretty atrocious at the end of that season when Waddock took over (one win, seven losses). But even if we'd won all eight games, we still would have only finished 6th! The problem that season was that Wilder had built an absolutely bang-average League Two team.

Not saying that Waddock would have been great, but on a percentage basis, he has the best track record of any Oxford manager ever in the transfer market.....only brought in one player, and that was Danny Hylton!
If losing 7 out of 8 games is a bit harsh then KR is safe for years!!

we look so more defensively stable when in a back 3 and it benefits long a lot however we would have to get another centre back and a rwb and a lwb Gorrin could play a massive part this season as we look so much better with two 8s and it benefits Brannagan with his attacking capabilities oh and I forgot another striker hopefully some more positive news in the next week.

we look so more defensively stable when in a back 3 and it benefits long a lot however we would have to get another centre back and a rwb and a lwb Gorrin could play a massive part this season as we look so much better with two 8s and it benefits Brannagan with his attacking capabilities oh and I forgot another striker hopefully some more positive news in the next week.
I hope there is some positive news In the next week otherwise we're screwed

I’m fed up with this kind of post. You begin by saying “this is how it seems from the outside” then proceed to regurgitate the worst set of speculative and unsubstantiated rumours as fact. You complain about “rose-tinted” views without acknowledging you have adopted the bleakest most negative mindset yourself. And modern scholars say the story about Nero fiddling while Rome burnt was probably invented by propagandists with an agenda, as has much of the ill-informed outside viewed-bile on this forum.
Does Karl have a Bat-Phone to you that rings every time the heat gets turned up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom