Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah because we are going to be the RB Leipzig of English football, coming up from the lower Lges to the top flight, and get champions Lge football. We will get the stadium, and by the time we hit the Jackpot (premier Lge) we will have to expand the stadium to 35,000 because the demand for season tickets will be that high, because of our rapid rise, and our rock n roll football.

See I can be positive.
As long as we don't get sponsored by red bull I could accept that 😄 you see this thread has taken a positive turn god help us tomorrow

I am beginning to wonder whether our owners have received some inside information on the likelihood of the Stratford Brake proposal being accepted.

I am beginning to wonder whether our owners have received some inside information on the likelihood of the Stratford Brake proposal being accepted.
Wouldn’t surprise me, let’s face it. The council don’t want to see the club go to the wolves and have nowhere to play. As with anything, money talks. For one reason or the other, our owners are extremely powerful people and know what they are doing. Their might be opposition to the stadium as we have seen by certain groups but it will make very little difference if all the councils make enough money out of it, which in one way or another they probably are going to.

Money talks.
You said it in a more concise manner than I did 🤣 but that is the truth & nothing a small minority complain about is going to make a difference. If it makes financial sense for all parties it’s going to happen & all that land at the kassam is prime space for building houses. Let’s remember that.

If we’re prepared to spend that sort of money on a forward,
Fraser Hornby comes to mind.

Wouldn’t surprise me, let’s face it. The council don’t want to see the club go to the wolves and have nowhere to play. As with anything, money talks. For one reason or the other, our owners are extremely powerful people and know what they are doing. Their might be opposition to the stadium as we have seen by certain groups but it will make very little difference if all the councils make enough money out of it, which in one way or another they probably are going to.

The council would also get some top quality leisure facilities built for free that will bring in revenue and jobs, it’s a no brainier really, only a few nimbys against it.

No more midfielders according to KR. A right back, another winger and a forward on the list before the end of the window.
His OM quote "We still need right back cover, maybe a wide player and a striker."
If you believe that then that's not enough if he thinks potentially only 2. So no LB (unless he fell for the OM headline...), only cover for RB, maybe a wide player and a striker.
That's if you take his comment as gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom