Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read through most of the 715 pages (so far) of this, but I was so depressed at the news yesterday that I couldn't bear to read through another 10 pages of moans and complaints and bad feelings all around. So I started with the last page. Oh, we seem to have signed someone and people seem a bit happier today. I wonder who it is.......

And then with excitement mounting as I read back, page 714, 713....who the f**K IS it???

Oh My God. I couldn't believe it. Thanks CamBran!!!!! You've made a few thousand people very happy, and done quite well for yourself, too!

I initially took the time to confirm that you are indeed talking about spitting coffee.
Yes, it's an important distinction to make between coffee and masturbation.

Despite misguided faith in my libido, even with the news of Brannagan's new contract I was unable to completely dose the entirety of a bedroom wall and curtains in man juice. I therefore settled on coffee.

So no signings this week. That's a bit disappointing even after last night's news and we go to Derby a bit thin on the ground. Injuries to Taylor or Long and we are screwed!

The ink is barely dry on Brannagan's new contract. Isn't it a bit too soon to disprove this theory? For all we know, Robbo could have a queue outside his door today from current players asking for a new deal to get them closer to Brannagan. And I'm sure it will affect future dealings where agents know Oxford are another in the league with money to play with.

Once again, this only has relevance if this players are out of contract, or have suitors.

Those who aren’t worth the money they’re asking can be told “no”.

Brannagan is a marquee player and a talisman, and can be paid as such. If his teammates don’t recognise both that and his value to this club…more fool them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom