Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
… I have no idea? But presumably a lot more than what he was on before, and at least matching what the Championship side offered him?
How much do you think Blackpool were offering given they’ve consistently tried to lowball the club in their pursuit of him for the past 12 months? Did they actually offer him “Championship wages” (what does that even mean?) just because that’s the league they’re in, or did they think an extra grand or two a week would have him dropping his pants?

And how do you know the players are fine with it given it was only signed last night? Can you guarantee that potential targets won’t see our players turning down Championship moves to sign new deals and increase their demands, which affects how far the budget stretches, and can you in turn say that players arriving on higher salaries wouldn’t add to any existing players wanting a top-up?

I could look at you and that little horse of yours and say something really witty and biting, like, “You’re a bit…” but I don’t. Because professionalism is… and that is what I want.

How much do you think Blackpool were offering given they’ve consistently tried to lowball the club in their pursuit of him for the past 12 months? Did they actually offer him “Championship wages” (what does that even mean?) just because that’s the league they’re in, or did they think an extra grand or two a week would have him dropping his pants?

And how do you know the players are fine with it given it was only signed last night? Can you guarantee that potential targets won’t see our players turning down Championship moves to sign new deals and increase their demands, which affects how far the budget stretches, and can you in turn say that players arriving on higher salaries wouldn’t add to any existing players wanting a top-up?
Yes, you may be right in everything you say. I was more saying that the club clearly either don’t agree, or don’t care. We shall see I guess!

If we are signing Jerome Sinclair with a deal to open one of his chicken emporiums next to the ground, I will give up on life as it simply would not get any better than the last two days.

You can't beat a KFC kip, thankfully I've heard Sinclair has left the building.

Changing the subject a little, I was thinking about Strikers that we might be looking at. One name came to mind, but have absolutely no information to suggest that we are looking at him before anyone starts!

Uche Ikpeazu is currently available at Middlesborough. Would certainly add something that we don't have, and currently available. Looked a good player at Wycombe at this level. Just a thought...!

You've not tasted Jerome's Chicken .

Granted , but it's hardly Jerome's chicken he's just took on a franchise of Morley's to expand into Birmingham. All KFC's , Burger Kings and Mc Donald's are franchises. Its good that he's found something to occupy him as he isn't good enough to be a professional footballer anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom