Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Murphy looks like a good signing on paper if it were to happen, but once again slightly concerned about balance.

That will be Browne, Wildschut and Murphy as our wingers - all are most comfortable on the left-hand side.

I think Jodi Jones is right-sided - so that would ease the worries slightly if he signs - but still feels a little imbalanced to me.

Not a moan, just an observation.

Josh Murphy has signed along side Jones meaning we have 4 wingers at the club.

LB, RB, CDM & ST to go. If they’re high level signings then I have no doubts we’ll finish in the top 6. 4 KEY signings

Murphy is in the squad for todays game! You could see the joy on KR’s face when he read the team out. He’s a happy man. A what a difference a week makes..

He also referred to our back 4 as “relatively strong” so I expect the full-back positions to be addressed in the next couple of weeks!

KR says Murphy isn’t on trial and the board have supported this?
I heard he's initially training with us rather than on trial
Whether that's changed/will change I don't know
Maybe his bad experience at Reading where he was messed about is a factor?

Josh Murphy looks like a good signing on paper if it were to happen, but once again slightly concerned about balance.

That will be Browne, Wildschut and Murphy as our wingers - all are most comfortable on the left-hand side.

I think Jodi Jones is right-sided - so that would ease the worries slightly if he signs - but still feels a little imbalanced to me.

Not a moan, just an observation.

You are aware that the window isn’t even close to closing, aren’t you?

Are you ever happy about anything, Joe?

Not a moan, just an observation…

KR says Murphy isn’t on trial and the board have supported this?

Surely he’s not on trial, because he’s signed?

KR said that there are two more to be announced in the next couple of days.

Surely it’s safe to assume he means Jones and Murphy? Can’t really go and blow the lid on both of those, before they’re announced. Kinda ruins the whole purpose of the social media announcements if he does it all before a friendly haha.

One to be announced Sunday, one on Monday including apparently the biggest signing of them all (may or not be Josh Murphy). Seemed to imply that Jodi Jones may be a discussion for next week but may very well be one of the two to be announced.

I heard he's initially training with us rather than on trial
Whether that's changed/will change I don't know
Maybe his bad experience at Reading where he was messed about is a factor?
Kr says board financially supported it and its not a trial.

Does that not mean he's signed. What about Jones?

I believe Josh Murphy was first mentioned on that Twitter account. Likewise Sinclair on trial with us.

Prepared to be corrected on both.

It was a joke mate. I was sticking up for that account last night and today its been proved once again to be in the know.

Murphy wouldn’t be playing if he hasn’t agreed something at least in principle & he’s not on trial. Maybe terms agreed subject to him coming through the game safely without injury. Can’t see us playing someone who’s not going to be with us going forward in our last pre season game.

You are aware that the window isn’t even close to closing, aren’t you?

Are you ever happy about anything, Joe?

Not a moan, just an observation…

Are you ever capable of having a proper conversation?

I have made a point - you can argue against it. That's fine.

There is really no need for the 'ever happy about anything comment?'.

Hope you have a nice day, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom