Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a club reaches his buy out clause value we have no choice
And if that happens and he goes, lets hope it happens sooner rather than later. We will need time to get a replacement.

Wonder if the release fee can't be activated closer to transfer deadline day, like we learnt was the case in Jan.

And if that happens and he goes, lets hope it happens sooner rather than later. We will need time to get a replacement.

Wonder if the release fee can't be activated closer to transfer deadline day, like we learnt was the case in Jan.
Scotchegg suggested that the buy out clause option finishes before transfer deadline day.
Does anybody have any idea when it finishes?

Scotchegg suggested that the buy out clause option finishes before transfer deadline day.
Does anybody have any idea when it finishes?
In January we and Blackpool we're arguing about Thornily's valuation until about the 16th as part of the Brannagan negotiations then everything collapsed - presumably due to a date limit kicking in on the buy-out clause. That's when Blackpool sulked then recalled him a few days later. Cam's release clause could be structured in any number of ways but at our level is probably relatively simple so if forced to guess I'd go for a limitation along the lines of "2 weeks before the end of any transfer window".

Blackburn are linked and so are others with Tyler Morton, when i first hinted at us being linked with him i stated there were 2 other clubs after him at the time. The position with him has not changed and those interested are receiving the same response.

Are you sure that's what you said?

Sometimes it can be who you know or being in the right place at a given time so here's an "Exclusive"

A footballer who would predominantly worn a red home kit has just put things in place to move into a house owned by a friend of a friend

Let me guess, you now weren't talking about Morton? You're covered, because the statement was intentionally ambiguous..

Nesta Guinness Walker on trial at Reading, wonder if we are after him?
Reading are all over the place at the moment but that’s a player I’d really like to see here. Wasn’t all that long ago he had premier league clubs circling.

Reading are all over the place at the moment but that’s a player I’d really like to see here. Wasn’t all that long ago he had premier league clubs circling.
Lost his way last season, I think he was better as a LWB rather then LB.

Jesus guys don’t get anything wrong or people will search back 100’s of pages to call you out.
Or, don't make up total B*****s about a player moving into your mate's house in an attempt to appear ITK. Or at least expect to get called out on it. We all know who the messiah is around here.

Also, there's a search function that you can use. It took seconds to find.

Just noticed that Josh Murphy and Yanic Wildschut were both at Norwich, Wigan and Cardiff all in the same year. So I would imagine they know each other well (Unless they were replacements for one another at each club)

They both play in the same position too. Oxford could potentially be their fourth club together..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom