Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
so at the moment we have 14 outfield players, that means we can and should sign 8 to get up to the squad limit.
so the best part of 8 players to sign in 4 weeks?

The so called big boys have signed players early Ipswich 3 or 4 Wednesday 4or5 anyone else starting to feel a bit twitchy?

I wonder if we showed any interest in Cundy. Seems to fit the profile of CB we recruit obvious previous links to the club. Played in back 3 for Bristol City at the end of last season. Young and comfortable on the ball. Looked solid VS us playing for Gillingham.

True and then another 2/3/4 months for them to get match fit, never mind learn to play in a new position !
4 months to get match fit? Really? Around 5 to 6 weeks from returning to training to the first game I believe so not quite sure who you think we are trying to sign!
Some of these players may well be training/ playing friendlies with other clubs.

4 months to get match fit? Really? Around 5 to 6 weeks from returning to training to the first game I believe so not quite sure who you think we are trying to sign!
Some of these players may well be training/ playing friendlies with other clubs.

Are you forgetting KR's love of a sicknote?

I wonder if we showed any interest in Cundy. Seems to fit the profile of CB we recruit obvious previous links to the club. Played in back 3 for Bristol City at the end of last season. Young and comfortable on the ball. Looked solid VS us playing for Gillingham.
From what I’ve read he isn’t really comfortable on the ball, Seems to be the main criticism I’ve read

Are we really fishing in the same waters as the Posh, Ipswich and Sheff W?
If so, we must be using a crab line!

Still, there are plenty of fish in the sea and KR will catch something soon.

Sheffield Wednesday showing that ambition. As I keep stating. There's saying. And there's doing. We are world beating at the former..

Even with our budget, Sheff Wed will now be considerably bigger than ours. Also, the 2 Rotherham players they're signing won't have to move either which helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom