Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno if we was is for tucker but I think it's ridiculous if we weren't he's young he's got loads of experience at this level and he's left footed ticks every box's imo I'm quite expecting us to find someone better but not holding my breath

Blimey, you've decided to keep digging. Not everyone did join in 'that' chant but you're right in that nobody tried to shut it down. However, times have moved on and and people, rightly enough, have a heightened awareness of casual sexism.

As an aside, who actually uses the term 'dolly bird' nowadays - have you been watching 'Porridge' recently?
The next phrases would be from The Sweeney no doubt - "You would wouldn't you guv" - "Not many George" etc etc etc

Last edited:
Plus also Karl is waiting for the team bus to pick him up from Marbella apparently...?

Well I can't see him coming back to the UK when he's still living it large in Marbella currently and doesn't fly. Team jet out Thursday so surely he will just stay out there until then?

Now that is disappointing. Left footed, experience of this division, tall and physical and resale value. Ticks every box surely?
Would of been a decent signing. Leaked a lot of goals prior to January. 58.
Relegated and only conceded 18 in Their last 18 games from January.
Whoever that was some signing

Would of been a decent signing. Leaked a lot of goals prior to January. 58.
Relegated and only conceded 18 in Their last 18 games from January.
Whoever that was some signing
Connor Masterton came in at Gillingham at centre back ...think he has been on our radar in the past .
QPR ex Liverpool youngster

As long as the 1st choice left footed centre back for the back 3 & the 1st choice left wing back as clearly that won’t be Seddon.. are sorted before we start playing pre season games then I’ll be happy.

That means the GK & back 5 can get some consistency. (Which it needs!)

Then we can add the other 5/6 (CB, CB, CM, RW, LW, CF) after week by week as we build towards the close of the window.

Stevens
McNally Moore *Player 1*
Long Smyth Brannagan *Player 2*
Browne
Taylor Baldock

* Example - Realistic signings of Jordan Thorniley & Nicky Cadden ahead of our first pre season game.. 😄😄😃😃😃
Drip feeding players into a squad when the season has started is suicidal. That's why we have pre seasons, time for a squad to gel, get to know each other. Who the hell will be on the bench, or do we not need one with rate kr picks up injuries?

A few more players are starting to move now. With pre season having started for a couple of teams and with everyone else due to follow in the coming week, players will be getting much more keen to sign details and sort out their futures.

I’d expect at least one signing on the next week based on the evidence of previous years.
With preseason only a few weeks away and no incomings, the getting recruitment done early is out of the window, again.

How do you know what’s going on behind the scenes?! Seriously, the negativity about transfers is so f*****g tiresome.
How do YOU know what’s going on behind the scenes? Negativity? What does get tiresome are the "All's rosy in the garden brigade," who when a post is made with a hint of opinion that dares to question the club's on goings, get out the size 10 hobnail boots with profanities.
If someone wants to comment on something the club is or isn't doing, they can do so, its a forum. You don't like it ignore them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom