Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you like about Wycombe. I’m not a fan of there play, but what they are is well drilled and organised. They all play a role, and know what there job is.

They remind me of the Wimbledon of old. Not all technically gifted, but are good party poopers.

Indeed and we beat them 1 0 not long ago.
Considering MK finished 3rd and Wycombe 6th, MK have been awful ( and what a stupid stupid sending off)
Having said that, if it stays 1 0 MK are not out of it
Should have been 3-0 down at half-time mind. That’s league one teams for you, inconsistent.

Say what you like about Wycombe. I’m not a fan of there play, but what they are is well drilled and organised. They all play a role, and know what there job is.

They remind me of the Wimbledon of old. Not all technically gifted, but are good party poopers.
And they are now 2-0 up.

And they are now 2-0 up.
Fair play to them. I wouldn’t bet against them beating Sheff Wed or Sunderland.

They had sending offs in there favour against Fleetwood a couple of seasons ago.

2-0 is tough to over turn against them. they are difficult to breakdown, and a 2 goal cushion may well be enough.

They game manage very well. Teams consistently fall for it as the sending off shows.
They are horrible and not a good advert but sadly effective
I bet their fans now looking forward to a day out at Wembley are wishing they passed as well as we do and treated teams with as much respect!

Watched Rangers. Lundstram scored a cracker to win the tie for them. He was Man Of The Match again, along with Roofe having a great season with them, how we miss them, would have been great Roofe and Taylor together and Lundstram commanding midfield. Yes i know, only Scottish football, but they have knocked out some top teams in the competition to get to the final.

That’s 3 more than you’ll have at Wembley
Yet again, you pop up on an opposition forum at an odd time - this time 05:28 in the morning.
Surely you've got better things to be doing than looking at another L1 team's forum that has no relevance to your own team's current situation.
3 posts during/just after your own side is playing and winning a play-off semi final.

its only HT in the MK V WW semi final ... if Real Madrid can come from behind, why not the Franchise?

soundtrack to the '2nd half' perhaps?.....

I bet their fans now looking forward to a day out at Wembley are wishing they passed as well as we do and treated teams with as much respect!
or like your Luton who you often put in as a shining example and adding heading for the Premier League, gone rather quiet on that one

of course they've had injuries at the wrong time but that happens with all clubs right !

Disclaimer I reserve the right the keep the previous egg on my face until after the Championship Finalists and or winners are known ;)

Still rather be in league one than watch that sh*te anywhere…

They’ll soon remember it’s not much fun being a free win for 20 teams out of the 23 they’ll play.

Saw that.

Lee Wallace released too. Very experienced left back.

Not sure how realistic it is, but if we are looking at a Kane/Gorrin replacement, Dominic Ball has just been released by QPR.

Re: Mr Ball, 6'2", 26 years old, was a regular starter for QPR up until Feb this year with a total of 22 appearances, 1 goal and only 4 yellow cards. (20/21 stats: 41 apps, 1 goal, 9 yellows.) Never seen him play mind :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom