Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said before power so often wins in league one Wycombe are strong but they also play good football. We've got to match these teams next year we were too small and certainly can't match these strong teams . I hope Karl gets some much bigger good footballing players in. If he goes for pretty football he won't make Xmas.

I've said before power so often wins in league one Wycombe are strong but they also play good football. We've got to match these teams next year we were too small and certainly can't match these strong teams . I hope Karl gets some much bigger good footballing players in. If he goes for pretty football he won't make Xmas.
We won’t totally change the way we play. I don’t recall any of the other playoff teams being particularly big

Mmm not sure about good football. Hoof ball most of the time.
MK play the prettiest football in L1 I reckon.

We won’t totally change the way we play. I don’t recall any of the other playoff teams being particularly big

Its not so much being big it's having powerful players in the team. Wycombe's back four is better than ours and that's why they got in the play offs and we didn't.

2 year extension last year.

Extension was a "Multi year deal" after the play-off final in 2020, unless he's since signed another one that didn't get reported on your website.

Also, how odd, at half-time of your playoff, you come on the forum of another L1 team, not even one involved in the play-offs and go to their discussion on transfers for the next season.

Last edited:
Watching the game tonight if we were playing Wycombe would you feel confident ,definitely not.

Iam not s Wycombe fan but they are so tough to play against I would fancy if we went up we would do better than Wycombe but you've got to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom