Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robbie Fowler was out on the pitch in #oufc training gear during the warm-up. The former Liverpool striker was signing autographs as the players returned to the dressing rooms.

If you wait until the end of the window you can pick up better players. Well that’s what we were told previously by some on here!
Come on, that interview he just gave was complete garble, from saying what he thinks people want to hear, to Nathan asking him what exactly do you mean. The world cup also blamed for not being able to sign players.

ROBBIE FOWLER IN OUFC TRAINING GEAR ON THE PITCH WITH ROBINSON. ROBBIE HALL ON THE PITCH IN TRAINING GEAR.

Academy director leaves, fowler turns up on the pitch in oufc training gear.
Where's polox and his conspiracy theories when you need him.
WTF is going on at our club, that we don't know about.

Give over 😂 just calling it as a number of people appear to see it. I could’ve been more constructive with my criticism to set an example, perhaps.
I gave you more credit than that to be little someone in that way, honestly, in the polite/sensible way you have responded to me.
Come on mate, whatever someone says, you know we're all Oxford fans. Let others go down that route, you're genuinely better than that.

Jodi Jones is going out on loan I think KR just said to give him game time so he can be re-assesses at Christmas. Is that the first time that's been mentioned? Another player out of the squad if true
What an odd signing, if this was the plan all along I would love to know the rationale
I obviously don't know but there feels more to this story than is being let on.

What an odd signing, if this was the plan all along I would love to know the rationale
I obviously don't know but there feels more to this story than is being let on.
If Jodi Jones was good enough to sign 4 weeks ago on a one year deal he's good enough to play in a team wracked with injuries.

It's a perfect encapsulation of our absolutely non existent transfer strategy.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom