Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure it was rumoured we were after the Leeds Full back Leif Davis, looks like he’s joining Ipswich later this week

Agree 100%, this guy is very special. £11 million signing in 2018, still only 27.
But it’s reported he does come with baggage, Preston sent him back to Cardiff last season citing “punctuality and attitude problems”. Maybe other Championship clubs’s don’t want the hassle, I’m sure KR can handle his personality, and I’m sure playing at the Kassam will bring him back down to earth.
His season under KR at MK put him on the map in many respects and he’s played for a lot of martyrs at Cardiff who will have really clipped his wings. KR said he was as happy now as he’s ever been - I would assume that’s because he’s out of Cardiff. He probably now wants to go and have some fun and enjoy his football so going down a level and tearing up some full backs in a side that encourages expression and creativity must be so appealing for him - it’ll really give him his mojo back. He’s got the chance to really light up the league and be a hero here. I hope it’s more than a one year deal is all I would say!

Sure it was rumoured we were after the Leeds Full back Leif Davis, looks like he’s joining Ipswich later this week
I think the Dom Thompson rumour gathered a bit of pace last week - was picked out by a journo. What a difference he would make. Right back is a bit of a mystery mind.

That KR already knows him and apparently gets on well with him will help. Plus having Gary Bloom doing his thing if Josh Murphy wants it may help enormously as well.
The fact that he is (relatively) old is a good thing. Unless he really has no brain, he'll realise he's approaching last chance saloon if he wants to play Championship again, and this gives him a platform. The problem with those two awful Man City loanees (can't even remember their names) and that idiot Crowley is that they were all really young and full of themselves. I think two of them are now out of pro football. KR does seem to like a challenging player. Fosu was given a free by Charlton for arguing with Bowyer in training. Be interesting to see if Murphy does sign. He may come with a low release clause if we don't go up this season

I think the Dom Thompson rumour gathered a bit of pace last week - was picked out by a journo. What a difference he would make. Right back is a bit of a mystery mind.
Thought I read on one of the recent pages he’s going elsewhere and from what I remember Ipswich fans weren’t that big of a fan of him last season

Well, except that Love Thy Neighbour actually was racist!
At the time it was a very funny programme and Eddie Booth got a lot of stick from Bill Reynolds in return so wasn’t all racist just a very funny programme, but sadly will not be shown again even on the gold tv channel.

Well I suppose if we can't get Williams maybe we could have Shaw after all they've just signed a new LB 😂😂😂
How about Ben Johnson west ham 🤔where is he off to or do they play him

Well I suppose if we can't get Williams maybe we could have Shaw after all they've just signed a new LB 😂😂😂
How about Ben Johnson west ham 🤔where is he off to or do they play him
Johnson is a starter most games
More realistic is Emmanuel Logelo their young LB who played well in a Europa League game last year
They may be looking to loan him out

Ben Johnson played 20/38 PL games for West Ham. Google is free to use, pop in a player's name and find out 😅
The problem is for me anyway I hear these young players but don't realise they are actually playing for their club or in Williams case being sold my bad I guess

Johnson is a starter most games
More realistic is Emmanuel Logelo their young LB who played well in a Europa League game last year
They may be looking to loan him out
What happened to cresswell wasn't he first choice LB for west ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom