Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Dominic Thompson the Brentford left back mentioned on here as a possible loan has joined Blackpool for an undisclosed fee.
I think our first choice was mentioned as another kid from palace who was being links with Coventry but havenโ€™t seen that one go through yet.

Assuming we do want the LB from Palace and Raki Saki I would hope from their point of view loaning both to the same team would be ideal.

If we do sign Murphy it will be interesting to know the type of contract he is on. Surely we won't be paying even half of his previous wage at Cardiff ~25k !
Perhaps some big bonuses are on offer?
In order to compete in the Championship we will need to start increasing our wages, the question is whether we can really afford to do this sustainably.

Or the other side of the coin is that clubs start offering more realistic salaries, which I suppose will never happen, as it would take every club to act together,

I think Marlon Fossey is likely to leave Fulham permanently but seems to have turned down Bolton to try and secure a move to the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom