Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don’t think we need a left back - I’m happy enough with Brown and Seddon (but of course I’d take a better player; as I would in any position on the pitch)

I’d like to see a centre midfielder, a centre back, two wingers and a striker. Which makes 5 more!
Given 5 signings, you wouldn't upgrade at either full back position? That concerns me a little

• React
Reactions: ljs
No need for that.

Every need for that. He knew exactly what the day meant to not only the football club as a whole, but the members of Joeys family that were in attendance. He tried to get one over on us by behaving like a total prick. He’s lucky that wasn’t the London Road end because he wouldn’t have made it out alive.

I don’t care that he apologised. He only did that because his club/manager had told him to.

I will double down on my previous statement. I hope he gets smashed.

I personally don’t think we need a left back - I’m happy enough with Brown and Seddon (but of course I’d take a better player; as I would in any position on the pitch)

I’d like to see a centre midfielder, a centre back, two wingers and a striker. Which makes 5 more!
I think we will sign more than 5 if we can. May depend on some leaving.

We need full backs (both sides), at least 1 midfielder, 2 wingers and a striker. 6 signings in total.

Got to say I disagree; he was MOTM twice at left back, knows how to defend and has a monster long throw. There are better players out there but he’s solid and we need, for example, right wingers far more

I never expected to read on this forum that we need right wingers but not a left back. :)

58961dc8def4fe7231b8ad2016a0d969.jpg

Against Derby, I would definitely stick with a 4213 formation; but against Cambridge at home, I really want us to hammer them and make a statement - especially after what Sam Smith did at our place.

Yes Bate is just a rumour, but you can switch him for Gorrin/Smyth or Maguane and I’d be happy!

Lots of flexibility across the front when playing 352. I’m unsure what our back 4 will look like in a 4213 formation, so that’s why I picked this team.

Certainly looking better now! COYY! [emoji590]
Has UTO confirmed we are in the race for bate?

Hope that isn't the case.
Henry is one of our best players.
It's no coincidence that our worst patch of form every year occurs when he's injured.
Trouble is I don't think you can afford to have both Bodin & Henry on the pitch at the same time as they are both quite pedestrian off the ball & I think Bodin arguably deserves a starting spot more than Henry but it's a good headache to have

The the millionth time, that account is simply reading Yellowsforum and posting rumours immediately after they appear on here first. It's a kid reading the forum...
Still right though haha

Trouble is I don't think you can afford to have both Bodin & Henry on the pitch at the same time as they are both quite pedestrian off the ball & I think Bodin arguably deserves a starting spot more than Henry but it's a good headache to have
They are both brilliant players on their day, I don't expect either to play every week. TBH I think Henry's overall play is better but Bodin is so good with set pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom