Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
bd4b488258611fec10433e5fe61c8b42.jpg

21 year old CB. Played 3 times for Northampton last season, and has just been released by Villa. Doubt there is anything in this; especially as we’re about to announce Findley..

I hope not. I think Boris a c**t, but we’ll end up with Liz Truss as PM, and that will be VERY bad news. She’s a war-mongering Thatcherite. Out of the frying pan and into WW3…

Terrific. At least we’ll have another excuse for not getting promoted!
No chance.

Perhaps it’s a late offer to show fans the club are trying, but no hope of him coming.

We will see, but it’s not a bid it’s an offer because he’s OOC.

Uhhhhh, Gino played 5 times in the Europa League, before he played for us? He played in a Champions League qualifier, and lost. He has never played in the Champions League, and he definitely hasn’t played in the Premier League, either.
I mean there are others too but they arent as funny

FACT

They've got 7 players who have been together for a day, we've got 15 who've been together for a season
Squad of 14 thus far,
8 from last season currently remain (though a couple linked with moves away)
6 new signings

Then a further 4 from last season who are in training/offered new contracts.

Looking at the squad we need a centre back, left back, holding midfielder. 2 wingers and a striker. Only 6 players. A decent centre back is vital and could transform our season. We haven't had 3 decent strikers for years so would be nice to crack this too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom