Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we all so star struck on current players who have failed to win us promotion
Need a big broom
Out
Henry
Winnall
Mous
Holland
WHYTE
Brown C
Williams
Stevens or Eastwood
Forde why did we resign
Sneedon ain't a full back
Hanson

That's big Bucks on wages

Hopefully better redeployed

They have both contributed through assists ( Whyte) or goals ( Holland ) a reasonable amount.
If form could be found then either are very decent in league one .
Understand why we would/ could look elsewhere though .

We need 7 player in next season Mousinho needs to come out of the 22 I’ll never under stand why we’ve keep Forde 3 sub appearances in 2022 doesn’t get a game anymore only to sit on the bench or up in the stands lack of ambition on his part specially as he’s still good enough to play for a mid table League 1 Cheltenham Cambridge etc

Right Wing Back
Left Back who can defend unlike Seddon
Centre Back
Defensive Midfielder
2 Wingers to replace Whyte & Holland
Striker for Winnall

Agree with dropping Mousinho out of the squad, Golding more than capable to replace him and he won't count towards the squad cap.

Not sure we need 2 Wingers as we don't play 4 4 2. We either play a 3 5 2, 3 5 1 1 or a 4 1 2 3 formation so no point getting wingers,

2 x Central defenders
2 x wing backs
1 x defensive mid
1 x centre mid/powerful mid
1 x attacker..

Agree with dropping Mousinho out of the squad, Golding more than capable to replace him and he won't count towards the squad cap.

Not sure we need 2 Wingers as we don't play 4 4 2. We either play a 3 5 2, 3 5 1 1 or a 4 1 2 3 formation so no point getting wingers,

2 x Central defenders
2 x wing backs
1 x defensive mid
1 x attacker..
4–1-2-3 needs two wingers? I’d rather we went to 3-5-2 full time next season but Karl Robinson loves him some version of a 4-3-3

They have both contributed through assists ( Whyte) or goals ( Holland ) a reasonable amount.
If form could be found then either are very decent in league one .
Understand why we would/ could look elsewhere though .

Whyte is still contracted for another year, no way should we pay a fee for him.
Holland out of contract but probably wants big bucks of a wage.

Neither have done enough to warrant a place in next year's squad.

Tyreece Simpson I mentioned before is some one who has the physical element needed in this team to hold the ball up got good line up play & has goals in him Ipswich haven’t given him a chance since coming back from a excellent spell at scum wants to leave (Barnsley & Peterborough already linked with him)

Ellis Simm another I would love to see here he bullied us in that home playoff game last season
Think if Everton get relegated
The like of Ellis Simms and Lewis Dobbin will be first team

4–1-2-3 needs two wingers? I’d rather we went to 3-5-2 full time next season but Karl Robinson loves him some version of a 4-3-3

No it doesn't, you get wide strikers that actually can score goals. I wouldn't call Raheem Sterling a winger.

Why waste our time going with same again that’s failed when they’ve not produced when it really matters, Whyte summed up his season yesterday when he came on: gave the ball cheaply made the wrong decision at times & keep running into a blind alley, he was useless (just like his end product has been)
So 11 assists don't count towards anything then. Yeah he hasn't had the best of seasons but if the price is right whyte is a class player who we should be wanting to sign

2 x Central defenders
2 x wing backs
1 x defensive mid
1 x attacker..
KR has 3 formations now 3-4-1-2 4-3-3 4-2-3-1

We only have Williams & Browne as wingers Bodin best position is a number 10 along with Henry who also plays in Number 8 like Brannagan

If we got players like Nicky Cadden & Wes Burns then it changes slightly as both wingers & wingbacks

(Can you imagine KR not signing a winger or 2 that would destroy him 😉)

Why waste our time going with same again that’s failed when they’ve not produced when it really matters, Whyte summed up his season yesterday when he came on: gave the ball cheaply made the wrong decision at times & keep running into a blind alley, he was useless (just like his end product has been)
100% agree. Need to stop looking at ex players and look for fresh blood.

Don't want Holland or Whyte back next year.

So 11 assists don't count towards anything then. Yeah he hasn't had the best of seasons but if the price is right whyte is a class player who we should be wanting to sign
A front 3 of Holland Taylor Whyte should be ripping up this league, watching there performances against MK last Tuesday (a team aiming for automatic’s we inspire to be like next season) it was anything but

He’s on big money at Cardiff we’ve already paid a hefty fee in wages & loan fee have we really had value for money this season & do we want him back next season to be our top earner which he would be again

Am I the only one that would be happy for Winnall to stay? I go to football to be entertained, and I'm still laughing about the chance he missed at home to Burton.

By no means alone. I like a balanced bench and Winnall is the perfect fit for ours.

People forget there's more to football than playing the ball and Sam's random fouls on defenders are part of the game where his preeminence cheers the soul.

No but I might call Mahrez or Sancho one.

Maybe I'm being harsh on Holland he plays a bit like Sancho and could improve over the time but doesn't suit our system with Taylor only up front

Whyte on the other hand isn't the same player we sold. A full season with us and he just isn't clinical enough to warrant buying him.

We need 7 player in next season Mousinho needs to come out of the 22 I’ll never under stand why we’ve keep Forde 3 sub appearances in 2022 doesn’t get a game anymore only to sit on the bench or up in the stands lack of ambition on his part specially as he’s still good enough to play for a mid table League 1 Cheltenham Cambridge etc

Right Wing Back
Centre Back
Defensive Midfielder
Striker for Winnall

I`m quite happy that Forde will be with us next season, versatile player that rarely lets us down.
If i was KR i would be pretty happy to have a left footed version of him in the squad as well *,
no fuss and ready to jump in when needed, i suspect that next season he will be 3rd choice RB
and way down the list for the other positions and for that role he is more than adequate.

* Depending on squad size.

I'd really like us to sign wide players with real pace - who can (and will) take a man on and beat them - rather than ones who always turn infield. I realise this is giving KR an open goal...

I'd really like us to sign wide players with real pace - who can (and will) take a man on and beat them - rather than ones who always turn infield. I realise this is giving KR an open goal...

That should hopefully be the 2 wingbacks we sign. Power and pace running on the outside that will create more room in the middle of the park to play. Williams/Seddon tried their best yesterday but just aren't fast enough/fit enough to continue it for 90 mins. Forde isn't the answer either and I'm still unsure why we signed him for next season other than to play in the pizza trophy. 🙄

Right Wing Back
Centre Back
Defensive Midfielder
Striker for Winnall
I’m surprised we’re keeping Seddon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom