Transfer News 2020/21 Championship Available Lists

Dan Smith? He could do a job
I know a Dan Smith but he said he's not playing anymore due to someone nicking his jumper that was used as a goalpost 20 years ago. But I'm sure we could persuade him to come out of retirement to do a job for us!!

Just because he's born at the wrong end of the A420 doesn't mean he couldn't do a job for us.

Well it seems he doesn't have any ties with the scum not even come through their youth system so I will let him off.

Brendan Galloway would be a perfect replacement for Josh Ruffels. Free agent now too. Surely we’re having a look​

I‘d be more excited by young, up and coming players from the league (s) below. Or perhaps young players not considered quite good enough for the prem who are hungry to prove themselves. Some of these players would cost a fortune and would be more of a risk! Either lost their head or their legs.
you also have to work twice as hard to get a player to drop a league than to convince a player to move up.

Weird how much the Blades fans despise Lunny.

Is this the right place?
Lundstram officially released by Sheffield United.
Shame he didn't get a move last summer after a decent season, would have a been a good move for all parties - us included presuming we had a sell on, could have made us a few million

Weird how much the Blades fans despise Lunny.
Wonder if it something to do with the fact he was always going to leave this summer on a free

I wonder if he will get another shot at the premier league or maybe on his way to Scotland with rangers decent player on his day

Back
Top Bottom