Transfer News 2020/21 League One Available Lists

Just checked and Grigg has scored 8 in 18 games on loan at MK. That's probably equivalent to a 20 goal full season. Certainly a vast improvement on his time with Sunderland.

4 of them were against the scum too. Winnall finding his form has probably put an end to any further interest in Grigg though.

Niall Mason I thought was a decent player could be a good (much needed) backup full back

Ipswich on the clear out...some decent talent up for reduced prices:

Interesting that it says transfers will be handled by new CEO Mark Ashton. We seem to struggle with completing deals, who has this role for us?

Ipswich on the clear out...some decent talent up for reduced prices:

It sounds like there will be big changes in the squad and they are going to spend quite big.
Itcpuod be a tough league next season.
Rotherham and Wednesday should be up there and you feel that Ipswich, Pompey, Sunderland should be better.
And I hate to say it but Wycombe should also be competitive

It sounds like there will be big changes in the squad and they are going to spend quite big.
Rotherham and Wednesday should be up there and you feel that Ipswich, Pompey, Sunderland should be better.

We should also be better next season once Erick and co take over the reins and give Robbo more budget. Bolton could be up there too.

Wednesday could be anything. Currently they have no money as they hadn't paid March or April's wages before their last match. This may have since changed but I wouldn't be surprised if it hasn't.

Yeah next year will be hard if we don't go up this time. Mind you we would have needed four more wins and a couple more draws to get into the auto places this year, would have been a tall order even if we'd had a decent start.

Gillingham has lost a few very key players (highlighted). They've got alot of rebuilding to do.

Sacha Bastien
Jack Bonham*
Jordan Graham*

Tyreke Johnson
Connor Ogilvie*
Dominic Samuel
Matty Willock

I also noticed that Elliot Lee's brother Ollie Lee is out of contract at Hearts (and following his loan at Gillingham).

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/2021/may/retained-list-confirmed-202021/

Connor Ogilvie would 100% be my Ruffels replacement if he won’t sign a new deal. Trouble is can see there being stiff competition for him from the championship.

11 of the 24 clubs have announced some/all of their retained lists. Opening post has all the details.

Crewe fans expect Wintle and Beckles to be off with apparently Wigan interested in Beckles.

I would imagine that Beckles would be looking higher than Wigan?

Maybe, maybe not. The Crewe fans I've read comments seem universal in agreeing he is either very good or very bad, not doing average.

Gillingham goalkeeper Jack Bonham and defender Connor Ogilvie have rejected new contracts and will leave the club.

The pair were almost ever-present this season for the Gills, while 12-goal winger Jordan Graham has also rejected new terms and will also leave.

Jordan Graham any one?

Gillingham goalkeeper Jack Bonham and defender Connor Ogilvie have rejected new contracts and will leave the club.

The pair were almost ever-present this season for the Gills, while 12-goal winger Jordan Graham has also rejected new terms and will also leave.

Jordan Graham any one?

I think I saw something about Sunderland being interested in Jordan Graham.

Back
Top Bottom