Transfer News 2020/21 Championship Available Lists

I see Ashley Smith Brown is languishing at Farley Celtic. Missed an opportunity there 😀
Amazing to see how someone who played for England at every youth level up to and including the U20s and managed to be on Manchester City's books for four years (yes, I did have to look all of that up!) can manage to have fallen so far by the age of 25. I guess it is proof that you need not only the opportunity and some talent, but also the attitude, the dedication and the ability to play as part of a team to make it.

Last edited:
Amazing to see how someone who played for England at every youth level up to and including the U20s and managed to be on Manchester City's books for four years (yes, I did have to look all of that up!) can manage to have fallen so far by the age of 25. I guess it is proof that you need not only the opportunity and some talent, but also the attitude, the dedication and the ability to play as part of a team to make it.
Considering only 1 in 80 youth academy players (in Germany) play professionally at any level, it's a scandalous waste. Apparently talented enough judging by his vita but p*ssed it all up the wall, for whatever reason. When you consider the amount of really good players who have to retire young or don't even make it because of injury it's almost criminal. And he's earned a fair wedge doing it as well. Waster!

I see Ashley Smith Brown is languishing at Farley Celtic. Missed an opportunity there 😀
Rocked up there after less than a month at South Shields!

The other City loanee we had, Isaac Buckley Ricketts, is at Stretford Paddock FC.

9 Championship clubs given some of their lists so far.

Dan Crowley released by Birmingham. Be interesting to see where he rocks up after ending the season on loan at Hull.

Opening post up to date.
Waiting on quite a few - Cardiff, Derby, Luton, Norwich, Notts Forest, Stoke and play-off finalists.

'Ah, I see [player I've heard of because they've had 10 years in the game already, came through the ranks at a PL club and have a name that isn't boring like Dan Smith or John Davies/ex-Oxford player] has been released. Could they do a job?'

[Repeat]

Back
Top Bottom