Away Match Day Thread +++ 2/11/19 Portsmouth V OUFC +++

Regardless of personnel or formation, we're in the away strip today. So guaranteed we're going to be unstoppable ?

Mackie could go out wide to allow Sykes to come inside, too.

Interesting to see how we fair with two strikers on, feel like it's been an age since we've seen that.

While I do agree with everything Robbo just said in his interview, I do wish he'd keep his cards a bit closer to his chest sometimes!

Still, interesting 4-4-2 diamond by the sounds of it.

Having two shithouses up top will be interesting!

COYY

The injury situation is crazy. Always seems to be worse than other teams. Having youth on the bench that are a million miles from first team quality shoots the theory we've got strength in depth right out of the water. Is it related to the way they train?
I thought kr said Cadden would be okay for today? Hall rolled an ankle, how long will that keep him out?
Cadden apparently wasn't right after training yesterday.

My forecast is a sneaky 0-1 win.
Going to miss most of the match, 6 visitors for dinner later.
COYY

Trouble is when you want players playing at the top of their game this is precisely why we have so many injuries.

Possibly a diamond in midfield?

Gorrin
Henry Sykes
Fosu

Means that Gorrin can sit and do that holding role he openly admitted he feels more comfortable in.

Could it be?

Gorrin Henry
Mackie Sykes Fosu
In Mackie's first few games for OUFC, he played that position

todays referee Ben Toner has handed out 37 yellow cards and 2 red cards in the 12 matches hes officiated so far this season

reckon therell be more cards brandished this afternoon

The injury situation is crazy. Always seems to be worse than other teams. Having youth on the bench that are a million miles from first team quality shoots the theory we've got strength in depth right out of the water. Is it related to the way they train?
I thought kr said Cadden would be okay for today? Hall rolled an ankle, how long will that keep him out?
You are such a snowflake

Possibly a diamond in midfield?

Gorrin
Henry Sykes
Fosu

Means that Gorrin can sit and do that holding role he openly admitted he feels more comfortable in.

That's what KR said it would be in the radio interview. However I'm sure there's more adaptability and instructions than he's letting on though.

todays referee Ben Toner has handed out 37 yellow cards and 2 red cards in the 12 matches hes officiated so far this season

reckon therell be more cards brandished this afternoon
there has only been one (L1) match this season where he's not doled out any cards ... MK dons V AFC Wimbledon!
in all the other L1 matches he's refereed this season he's awarded 3 yellow cards

I reckon Mackie and Taylor could work as a 2, and I don’t like Mackie out wide so really hope it’s a front 2...

Also Fosu has been poor whenever I’ve seen him centrally and great wide left so not sure about him in the hole

If Baptiste is fit this is definitely him being dropped for a poor game on Tuesday...

KR said on RadOx the injury was not long term and Cadden would be back next week.

It's not a diamond formation either. Nor 442. KR was very specific about that

COYFY

Back
Top Bottom