Away Match Day Thread +++ 2/11/19 Portsmouth V OUFC +++

Long shot, but I don’t suppose anyone has any spare tickets for today ? Was suppose to have a game but got called off !!! Based in Henley but can travel if close thanks !

Whatever we do, don’t put Mowatt on penalties.

The Shepherds Crook is letting away fans in at the moment.

Plenty of room for now.

Reckon that they will pack midfield for this one, try to stop us from getting any time on the ball.

On route to Fratton Park now, first away game of the season, COYY’S

EIX3UgGWwAEw_A5.jpg:large

I was going to comment on Lopes being missing from the U18 squad today.

Glad that Fosu is starting, despite KR's previously stated fatigue concerns.

I hadn't even noticed Mackie and Taylor in together! Flat 4-4-2, or a diamond 4-1-2-1-2? This will be interesting...

I think either Taylor or Mackie will have to drop into midfield to help out. Although with Pompeys attacking threat would have probably been better to play Moore in defence with Mousinho holding with Gorrin.

I was going to comment on Lopes being missing from the U18 squad today.

Glad that Fosu is starting, despite KR's previously stated fatigue concerns.

I hadn't even noticed Mackie and Taylor in together! Flat 4-4-2, or a diamond 4-1-2-1-2? This will be interesting...
Interesting he's gone 2 upfront, he could have stuck with Baptiste in midfield or play Mous in DM and keep Moore at CB, think it may be a tactical decision

The injury situation is crazy. Always seems to be worse than other teams. Having youth on the bench that are a million miles from first team quality shoots the theory we've got strength in depth right out of the water. Is it related to the way they train?
I thought kr said Cadden would be okay for today? Hall rolled an ankle, how long will that keep him out?

Back
Top Bottom