Home Match Day Thread +++ 2/10/18 OUFC v Luton Town +++

We got away with that half. Total shambles. Only a couple of bad individual performances but incoherent and chaotic as a team. Brannagan in particular must wonder what the hell he's doing here, running his ass off but stuck in the centre circle. Luton grow into games so 0-0 not encouraging. Need a miracle or a James Henry cameo of epic proportions. Strange atmosphere, very early nineties. Coyy

Christ that was pap. This squad just has so many holes. Regardless of the result tonight this team will lose a lot more than it wins. Hopeless.

No way this is the worst squad we've had, player for player. How the talent is managed is a different matter...

True. I can think of about 15 squads worse than this and I'm only, ahem, in mid middle age. Makes it worse though. Frustrating. Being total shite was perverse fun - this is, I dunno, sort of tragic. Second half to rescue it. Coyy

Possibly going to have to just accept relegation at this rate and regroup next season. I can’t take the stress otherwise.

Luton deserve to be ahead. Hanson did well. Nelson looked good. Weird formation. We’ve got no width on the left hand side. Many have been poor, McMahon, Holmes and Obika in particular. That being said we’re still in the game. Won’t care about any of that if we can nick it.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesssss. Me, one second before the goal - "pass it Holmes you greedy b****r"...

Back
Top Bottom