General 19/09/2023 - OCC Cabinet Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously though. What are the odds of a nuclear weapons convoy crashing right outside the stadium, when a full capacity game is taking place?
Would be pretty bad news wherever it happened wouldn't it!?

If i miss it, can someone record who votes which way.
Need to know what i’m saying for follow up emails.

Calum Miller better vote for it otherwise he’s going to be disowned by Bicester

You could argue that a nuclear convoy could crash anywhere on the UK road network. So what he is saying is nothing should be built within 600 yards of any roads

If you’re moving them you’ll need to have a transport plan drawn up with the authorities. The authorities aren’t going to allow a movement past a stadium at that time, if at all. I mean, people don’t just drive nuclear weapons up and down the street willy nilly in this country. Madness. Totally a non problem.
With all the protests on the roads of late, you'd suspect any such activity would be in the middle of the night and nobody would know about it until it had already happened.

With all the protests on the roads of late, you'd suspect any such activity would be in the middle of the night and nobody would know about it until it had already happened.
I actually followed one of these convoys down the M40 going to an evening game once. At the A34 roundabout all traffic was held and the convoy was allowed to go through red lights. It seemed like a very efficient operation to me.

K
If i miss it, can someone record who votes which way.
Need to know what i’m saying for follow up emails.

Calum Miller better vote for it otherwise he’s going to be disowned by Bicester
on that you will be correct. The supporter base in Bicester is massive and they will not forget if he votes against. I won’t forget that’s for sure

Hope we don't have our normal slow start after the break......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom