Home Match Day Thread 19/04/2024: L1 - OUFC v Stevenage

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The vultures have arrived! Welcome @Leysboy and @Royalstandard74

Where have you been the last few weeks?

Do shut up crying.

Everytime someone posts the truth, or something negative, you don’t like it. Well you just have to accept it. Tonight was crap!!

Not good enough. Tell us what the positives were…. I’m all ears.

Not good enough, How many players will be here next year. Murphy gone ,Browne ,gone, Henry gone ,Bodin gone ,Long should go. Goodram will probably be sold. But we should be in it already. But saying that we have limped along for ages. Des is lucky to still be in the job.
Yes you're right- the person responsible for the make up of our squad is Des Buckingham.

1 result / performance against a knackered pboro side since des came in. Beat the dross can't beat anyone semi decent. Well pissed off. How many points has long cost us this season? Why can't our full backs pass a ball. Why can't any of our players head a f*****g ball.

It's far from over. Games against relegation battlers and the champions of all teams won't be a guaranteed 6 points for Lincoln. Barnsley still far from guaranteed their spot too.

I know some people seem to revel in it when something goes wrong, but the rest of us need to block them out and keep the faith. It's not over yet.

That Stevens moment where he had 40 yards of space to run into and played the ball out of play across the pitch - it just summed us up.
Wrong decisions all round. Too scared to back ourselves to go forward.
Such a shame.
Brown summed it up for me. So many times the ball to Leigh was on, but he just turned backwards and passed to Cumming.

the players looked knackered the last 20 mins - really frustrating result. Don’t think we played badly - just some poor decisions in the final third and gave away a sloppy goal.

Deeply disappointed with that but I think the results will go our way tomorrow and we’ll sneak into the playoffs next week , then we’ll go out for in the semi finals ,
We’re good but not quite good enough
Have a good summer everyone see you in Germany

• React
Reactions: m
the players looked knackered the last 20 mins - really frustrating result. Don’t think we played badly - just some poor decisions in the final third and gave away a sloppy goal

Predicted a draw, got a draw. Don’t think it’s as bad a point as some are making out, certainly not season over.

Much better second half, got the goal we deserved and should have got another with Rodrigues. That save from Murphy was unbelievable, from my angle anyway.

Thought it should have been a red card for the penalty, Rodrigues was clean through - not sure their defender even got booked? We can absolutely look back at the penalty in the first half too, it could potentially could us the season, like the one on Tuesday. Fine margins could well kill us and it’s so f*****g frustrating

Back
Top Bottom