Away Match Day Thread 18/10/2022 EFL Trophy: Sutton United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Players playing themselves out of contention"... you signed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, about time you owned it Karl

Karl has managed himself out of contention, really wish the board would see what the majority on here now seem to have done.

Absolutely no point in listening to Robinson. Apparently we were (still) the best team v Wycombe, the Sutton keeper had a worldie and was man of the match, half the team had the runs on Thursday and then he went on to list all the players who weren't playing. Including the ones he didn't put into the squad - eh? The interview was worse than the game - and that took some doing.

What a load of Rubbish, Pathetic performance and listen to Robinson same old crap spouting from his big mouth, Face it you have no ideas and some of your players wouldn’t play in any team I’d put together or even good enough for Sunday league?

"Players playing themselves out of contention"... you signed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, about time you owned it Karl

Karl has managed himself out of contention, really wish the board would see what the majority on here now seem to have done.
One minute he's protecting the players, next minute he's throwing them under the bus.

Board objective: failed.
I think that's crucial to take into account. The league position can always be improved, as it isn't until later on in the season where prizes and positions are finalised. But this competition is done and dusted, and doesn't make for good reading. The side with a top 6 League One budget is being knocked out by two League Two sides and Chelsea Children.

So has Matty Taylor cancelled his space in the starting 11?
Well, kr said some players have worked their way out of his thoughts based on tonight's performance. I'd say, therefore, that Matty is benched and G'oD starts.

Doesn't matter really, I think we've lost the next 3 games at least 🥺😭🤮

player ratings
McGinty 5
Anderson 6
Moore 5
Findlay 2
Seddon 5
Gorrin 4
Mcguane 5
Joseph 4
Taylor 4
Goodrham 4

Well, kr said some players have worked they're way out of his thoughts based on tonight's performance. I'd say, therefore, that Matty is benched and G'oD starts.

Doesn't matter really, I think we've lost the next 3 games at least 🥺😭🤮
He probably meant Smyth and O'Donker when he said that?

Well, kr said some players have worked their way out of his thoughts based on tonight's performance. I'd say, therefore, that Matty is benched and G'oD starts.

Doesn't matter really, I think we've lost the next 3 games at least [emoji3064][emoji24][emoji2961]
I would say that he must mean Bodin, but as he's been useless all season and KR has still played him then he can't mean him.

McGinty probably.... who else?

Surely not Anderson, Goodrham.... or Smyth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom