Away Match Day Thread 18/10/2022 EFL Trophy: Sutton United v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thursday for news on baldock and Murphy doesn’t sound promising either. Assumed he thought there’s been enough bad news for one night.

Oh, well if there are injuries then we certainly need to give KR an extra couple of months before we can judge his performance as manager.

Sorry but come January we have to transfer list a number of players ,those that don't get a club pay up there contract along with a thankyou ! K.R. is now past his sell bye date , he needs a new challenge but not at O.U.F.C ! The above is my opinion , and I make know apologies for it !!

Beaten by a mid table second division team, who took out 5 first team regulars, and comfortably beat a shower, overseen by a Pretender who is dragging us down further and further week by week.
Absolute bull from kr as usual. Same excuses. An abysmal performance from a team, either so devoid of confidence or not playing for him.
So we also now have "injurgate2." Yet another pile of injuries. Oh, and we were the better team????? Excuse after Excuse after Excuse.

If the board cared one iota for the fans, they would get rid of this danger to the future of the club tonight.
"We lose, we were the better team", does he really believe the s**t he comes out with.
"Another chance, another chance, we move on, important games coming up"....Are the board really that clueless as to let this Pretender continue to ruin everything they are trying to build?

Not sure how much Bodin conned Oxford to pay him but He’s Not Worth It
Findley not worth it
Seddon not worth it
Taylor not worth it this season
McGinty, how is he here and Stevens on loan
Gorrin is coming back from injury and illness but he hasn’t been good
Omg that was depressing

did my eyes deceive me or did Gorrin walk straight past when he was subbed?

Sorry but come January we have to transfer list a number of players ,those that don't get a club pay up there contract along with a thankyou ! K.R. is now past his sell bye date , he needs a new challenge but not at O.U.F.C ! The above is my opinion , and I make know apologies for it !!
Only one problem with transfer listing players, other players will want away. Any of those with any real ambition will want out. Who would wish to play under such a clown?

Outside of everything else, there’s plenty of on field evidence for KR to go.

We have no play style/identity, none of the players (aside from McGuane) have improved this season, with most regressing and KR has failed in his pizza cup objective and is failing in his league objective after being provided a top 3/4 budget.

I think most can suffer poor runs if we can see where the team/club is trying to go. We have ditched our recruitment strategy, we seemingly have no philosophy throughout the club…even if it’s a load of BS, it give the fans something to believe in.

This is all of KR’s doing. The entire squad is by his design. By any measure you choose, we are underperforming and that is one person.

Throw in the poor first team management structure and lack of a Head of Academy and things are looking dicey. From KR’s perspective, making himself indispensable through taking on so many roles looks to currently be keeping him in a job.
I think this might have been the case a few weeks ago, but not now. I don't think Ferguson and Williams will have been impressed with what they've seen on the pitch since they've joined the club, and they're the decision makers now.

Friends of mine went tonight - just had a chat and the most depressing thing they reported was the sight of Tiger looking like a lost soul on his own in the stand. The club is in a state folks!

Friends of mine went tonight - just had a chat and the most depressing thing they reported was the sight of Tiger looking like a lost soul on his own in the stand. The club is in a state folks!
Robinson will still persuade him that was a good performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom