• Sub: Henry

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Sub: Konate

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having given the new manager some thought, Neil Critchley is the perfect fit. Took Blackpool up and plays good football. Young, has good Liverpool relationship with Cam, highly regarded coach and after a brief stay at QPR he is out of work. Robbo gave us some good times but it has clearly gone stale and team selections suggest panic now

Having given the new manager some thought, Neil Critchley is the perfect fit. Took Blackpool up and plays good football. Young, has good Liverpool relationship with Cam, highly regarded coach and after a brief stay at QPR he is out of work. Robbo gave us some good times but it has clearly gone stale and team selections suggest panic now
Rather get away from the Liverpool accent for a while tbh .
Ask QPR fans what they think of him, possibly a one season hit.
Get someone new in...plenty would want the job

The sad thing is that even if Robinson goes and a new man comes in the players are so poor that I can't see the new man making any difference.
The players are good enough to be mid table, especially with how poor the league is this season. That's not a glowing endorsement of a squad that's been incredibly expensively assembled but a new man absolutely could make a difference, it's hard to see how they could be worse. If you can't see the mistakes made every single week with selection and tactic, plus the fact that a new man would likely bring the likes of Findlay in from the cold and banish wastes of space like Murphy, then there's no hope.

Good points, except he is still at QPR (at least for now).

I think you and I are going to have to answer the call and get those tracksuits on, unfortunately.

It’s the will of the people.
And as long as we do as we tell each other…. A match made in heaven rhe dream team of BazRyan……….ps we can argue about who’s name goes first 😉

The sad thing is that even if Robinson goes and a new man comes in the players are so poor that I can't see the new man making any difference.

While with the points lead we have I think a new manager might be able to keep us up I also agree with that, overall, this is a poor squad of players and that people are over rating the quality here. That doesn’t in anyway provide a defence of Robinson, he has assembled this squad for a lot of cash and just not got anywhere near value for money, he just got in his phone and panic bought after wasting the summer with his shenanigans, left us light on quality and light in numbers.

The summer transfer windows make or break your season, ours was burnt to the ground by a manager trying to sort out his personal problems by a pool in Spain, people should be more angry about the waste of their hard earned season ticket money, he has had a very easy ride all things considered and if he is still here on Saturday that needs to change, the meek and accepting attitude needs to go and we all need to grow a pair and make it very uncomfortable for Robinson and Williams.

I thought Critchley had been sacked. Not so…but may be soon. Crowleys are long ball merchants aren’t they? Leam Richardson or Appleton then !

He’s an arrogant, insincere man who does not conduct himself in a manner befitting of a responsible, professional football manager. He is the ultimate scorched earth merchant, and you will find many more people in football with bad things to say than good. Although he’s done a good job of making sure that the ones who speak fondly of him are those with the biggest platforms and the loudest microphones.

He knows the value of people, but only the right ones. Good to see him once again showing what happens as soon as he’s challenged by somebody who is meant to conform. Imagine what goes on off air if that’s how he acts on it.

I have been telling people that this man is dangerous for years on this forum, and I’ve posted plenty of links to articles in national newspapers that paint a vastly different picture to the image he managed to sucker people into buying into for so long. It’s all out there. It’s all on the record. People were just too blinded by cheap populist tricks, as well as little gold runs of form to care or notice.

I cannot wait to see the back of that man, and not one single supporter of this football club should mourn his departure.
Agree with your analogy 100%. He has been an expensive flop and now we see the results clearly. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom