• Sub: Henry

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Sub: Konate

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Murphy was a wingback as was part of a 3-5-2 I could sort of understand it if there was no one else available, but a wingback in a 3-4-3 is a different situation altogether. Leaves our defensive right hand side very vulnerable, Long will have a bit of work to do I suspect.

A gamble for sure, especially with Baldock starting his first game for months.

I can see a similar scenario to the MK game playing out here.
Let’s Hope Cambridge can’t finish their dinner either then 😂

I agree with part of that but he’s only done that as imo he’s on his last chance. I think he knows if he loses today he’s falling through the trapdoor.
" I am falling through the trapdoor and I am claiming my £1/2 million."

I agree with part of that but he’s only done that as imo he’s on his last chance. I think he knows if he loses today he’s falling through the trapdoor.
I agree some of it screams desperation. The shape change is significant, though. Lots of questions to be answered - can Baldock move? Why is Murphy is at wing back? Why are we only doing this now when we had a perfect right wing back playing well for months?

But, I actually like the team bar one or two minor details and I’ll hold my hands up at the end if it’s a catastrophe. Not afraid to be wrong. This isn’t far off what I would have picked for today with what’s available.

I agree some of it screams desperation. The shape change is significant, though. Lots of questions to be answered - can Baldock move? Why is Murphy is at wing back? Why are we only doing this now when we had a perfect right wing back playing well for months?

But, I actually like the team bar one or two minor details and I’ll hold my hands up at the end if it’s a catastrophe. Not afraid to be wrong. This isn’t far off what I would have picked for today with what’s available.
I'd have had FIndlay for Murphy (with Long at RWB), and McGuane in for either Smith or Baldock (with Joseph up front).

I'd have had FIndlay for Murphy (with Long at RWB), and McGuane in for either Smith or Baldock (with Joseph up front).
I’d have had Findlay over Brown and maybe McGuane in for Baldock but with us struggling to create, I’m not against what we’ve gone for depending how sharp he is. If he can’t change direction it’s a waste of time!

We’d have all had Anderson in here, Goodrham etc but that’s life. I’d put Browne in the 10, if fit. But with what we’ve got, this lineup looks OK. Whether we have the game plan to go with it is another thing.

I would worry about baldock, I know he’s not had many minutes when coming on but to me it looks like his legs have gone & I don’t think he’s anywhere near fully fit either. So we are basically carrying him.

Tonne you bring Findlay in and play him in the centre and Moore on the right of the 3 and long at WB. I don’t understand it. Like you, if I’m wrong & it works I’ll admit it but it looks like a potential car crash to me.

I would worry about baldock, I know he’s not had many minutes when coming on but to me it looks like his legs have gone & I don’t think he’s anywhere near fully fit either. So we are basically carrying him.

Tonne you bring Findlay in and play him in the centre and Moore on the right of the 3 and long at WB. I don’t understand it. Like you, if I’m wrong & it works I’ll admit it but it looks like a potential car crash to me.
It would be solid but where is the creativity if we do that? This could be a disaster. It really could. But I can see method to it and if properly put together it might surprise people.

If not, I’ll bring the face, you bring the egg.

Have iFollow closed the VPN loophole then??
When I last used it, if trying to log in or pay within 15 mins of kick off it has a melt down. It let me do it after kick off.

I’m logged in though, did it all earlier. You might just miss first couple of mins. It’s a fantastic service.

O’Donker played this morning against FGR and scored
young U's won 5-0, hat trick from Erique Tiamuna, plus 1 apiece for Donks & Max Smith- there's one more Youth alliance league game to go ( Tues V Cheltenham) this season .... plus Youth Fa cup quarter final ( away to Citeh youth team)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom