• Sub: Henry

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Sub: Konate

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you'd have to imagine Cambridge would target that right side.
Will be very stupid if they don’t. That Brophy who plays on their left side is a decent player and loves to go forward. If Murphy doesn’t track him it will leave Long majorly exposed.

Cannot believe Murphy is in the squad never mind actually starting.

Now watch him get a hattrick!! (Back in the room!)

God I’m not sure I could take that on a number of fronts e.g. listening to Karl getting all excited, plus the impact and prolonging his tenure! It’s a no win all round scenario apart from us getting 3 desperate points, well that’s if we don’t concede 4!!

Boy I hope we win this, but what a side he’s picked. We’re playing with 9 men here and already 1-0 down as we always concede.

Can’t believe no Findlay yet Fleming in again. Murphy and Baldock well it’s a huge gamble! As for GO’D not even on bench.

If we don’t win this that’s got to be it at 5pm tonight

To me this feels like the Rushden away game in 2006, we had been on a similarly dreadful run for a few weeks under Talbot and we were starting to look over our shoulders and felt that we couldn't lose this one against the league's worst team. After 15 minutes we were 3-0 down. Please let's not lose this one.
Wasn't that the game where we shifted players around and put them into positions they and the team had never played before?
Just saying, like!

Finally three at the back but I’m not sure about Joseph playing behind the front two, and McGuane is one of our best players so I think he should play. Put him up there if anything

One has desire to be the best he can be, the other doesn’t. We all know which one we have.
I know. But it’s easy to focus on that - at least if he doesn’t track back, there’s a back 3 waiting and one of them is Sam Long in his best position.

I’m feeling better now than I thought I would half an hour before kick off.

The team is odd. Lots of risks. But I’d be far more critical if he’s put out the same team again which hasn’t worked for months. He’s changed it, have to credit that even if it is months too late.

He’s gone off road hasn’t he, getting carried away.
murphy at wingback? Doesn’t work hard enough for that position.
Hope I’m wrong.

If Murphy was a wingback as was part of a 3-5-2 I could sort of understand it if there was no one else available, but a wingback in a 3-4-3 is a different situation altogether. Leaves our defensive right hand side very vulnerable, Long will have a bit of work to do I suspect.

A gamble for sure, especially with Baldock starting his first game for months.

I can see a similar scenario to the MK game playing out here.

Boy I hope we win this, but what a side he’s picked. We’re playing with 9 men here and already 1-0 down as we always concede.

Can’t believe no Findlay yet Fleming in again. Murphy and Baldock well it’s a huge gamble! As for GO’D not even on bench.

If we don’t win this that’s got to be it at 5pm tonight
Couldn’t agree more mate

I know. But it’s easy to focus on that - at least if he doesn’t track back, there’s a back 3 waiting and one of them is Sam Long in his best position.

I’m feeling better now than I thought I would half an hour before kick off.

The team is odd. Lots of risks. But I’d be far more critical if he’s put out the same team again which hasn’t worked for months. He’s changed it, have to credit that even if it is months too late.
I agree with part of that but he’s only done that as imo he’s on his last chance. I think he knows if he loses today he’s falling through the trapdoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom