Home Match Day Thread 17/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crewe are a better team than us, simple as that. Artell might be a pillock, but he has a very good team who are playing well. Certainly frustrating but they have better players than Oxford. Still hope, if it stays 1-0 then there is every chance of getting this back, but Oxford need to get the next goal.

Virtually every attack of there's resulted in at least 4 and often 6 players in or around our area. On the odd occasion we attacked there was Taylor with sometimes one or two trying to get up to support him. No way will one up front work without much much better quality players supporting. Oxford look like the away side. Poor recruitment and terrible tactics with too many players out of form or in the wrong position. I fear for the future if this continues.

I hope KR told some off those players to wake up or f**k off to train with the kids because some of them aren’t putting 100% in at all there just going through the motions

Crewe haven't come out for 2nd half either just kick off without them

Crewe late for the 2nd too ....no changes for 2nd from kr

When we are getting beat I find I really couldn't give a f**k what the Scum are doing , it doesn't make me feel any better , us winning would make me feel better , and then I could laugh at the Scum as well
Don't work with any scummers then?

Thank f**k I haven't got to keep travelling to watch that s**t every week. Bring back Chrissy Allan and replace that part.

Crewe are a better team than us, simple as that. Artell might be a pillock, but he has a very good team who are playing well. Certainly frustrating but they have better players than Oxford. Still hope, if it stays 1-0 then there is every chance of getting this back, but Oxford need to get the next goal.

Crewe have lost 6 of their 11 games. We’re crowing about a mid table side here.

That says volumes about how bad we are and I said as much as soon as that pants XI was put out by KT.

1 Crewe player takes on 4 players and we still can’t do f**k all because one player challenges 4 of ours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom