Home Match Day Thread 17/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Crewe Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Hopefully this thread will automatically open just after midnight tonight.
And it will stay open until the 7th of December.
I have already forecast that we will win. And I'm sticking with that.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

At last the auto closing and opening of threads works. It probably worked earlier but I was unsure how to use it.
This thread will automatically close after 28 days.

Going to be tight, difficult to see whether the time off has been a good or a bad thing for everyone.
I still see us conceding.
1-1 or 2-1 to us.

At last the auto closing and opening of threads works. It probably worked earlier but I was unsure how to use it.
That maybe to soon if there is another postponement because of COVID with just over 10 hours to go, there is still time, and if it is called of in sure we will still be debating this after 28 days.

David Artell still displaying poor disregard for COVID rules “I will shake Karl’s hand...” He is someone I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near!

What if I want to reply to something that someone said on the other thread? What would be so bad about just continuing that thread on as the match thread??

Hoping for a win on my birthday: 2-0 Taylor and Henry
Hey it's my birthday today too! Last time we had a match on this day (2018) we beat Gillingham 1-0 with a Henry penalty, so I'll go for the same outcome today.

What if I want to reply to something that someone said on the other thread? What would be so bad about just continuing that thread on as the match thread??

You can still quote from closed threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom