Away Match Day Thread +++ 17/09/19 L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC +++

Thing is we played well against Blackpool and got nothing ..football is a funny old game.

I can't help but feel that this is mostly because Blackpool sat off us, and let us play.

Any side that employs a high press against us - like Bolton did tonight - and we end up giving the ball away or hoofing it.
And when we don't have Mackie in the team, we've got no one to compete for those hoofballs, and it comes right back at us.

Keith Hill is a canny manager, but I don't think you need to be that smart or innovative to play against us at the minute. Just be fit and work hard, and we're in trouble......

He saw a mess of a game, like the rest of us. 550 mile round trip.
Were you there?? Thought not. Did it not get through to you even Jerome has said he has given balanced calls.?
Had a hospital appointment and couldn’t make it Mellow.
Jerome is not really that controversial though is he.

So the consensus is we were shite, Robbo is talking B*****s and we are not getting promoted... oh, and we would be better off with a sausage roll as manager... hmm, good night all round then??

A clean sheet yes, but the gods were smiling on us. Mouse is defending himself as much as defending the team. We were poor in possession. Our sideways passing often led to our own downfall.

I wonder how long before KR gives up?
He’s obviously not getting the best out of this squad, the fans will lose interest and crowds will keep on being poor, this is not what was hoped by the fans or owners when they came rolling into town, I hope this changes soon or the expectations of the fans and the owners will evaporate.

A relegation fight? 6 points off bottom 3. Please.
Yes but due to dreadful opening form from some other sides. We're averaging one point a game at present - that's relegation form over the season.

Not that I think we will go down mind as there's only 3 (2?) places available and some shocking sides in the division.

Robbo bigging up bolton as a fantastic team. Hmm last time i looked they are the leagues whipping boys. Rotherham must be amazing.
And to think of all the teams that have beaten them 5-0. What are they going to beat us by?

Clean sheet the only good point .....poor performance, poor tactics and poor substitutions by kr
What have long and sykes done wrong???

Did they send him a birthday card, probably not , then that explains it.

Back
Top Bottom