Home Match Day Thread +++ 21/12/19 OUFC v Wycombe Wanderers +++

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUFCwaffle

If we play like we did 2nd half Wednesday then we'll thump them. They will no doubt go for sh*thouse time wasting tactics as always though so it will be a very different test to Man City.

Going for 2-1 Taylor and Sykes.

0-0. Tiredness shows. Wycombe happy to sit back and throw long balls into our penalty area. Crowd a bit flat. I’m always wrong so that’s what won’t happen.

Just hope it's not a case of ATLMS.

Can see it being a draw though, and a bit of a damp squib (quite literally). Hope I'm wrong though.

1-1 (Henry)

I'm hoping for a win, but even if we draw, it won't be for the want of trying.
Judging by Wednesday nights performance, they will be fired up.

Archer
Cadden Dickie Mousinho Ruffels
Gorrin
Henry Brannigan
Sykes Taylor Fosu​

I’d say that’s probably our best team, depending on Henry’s fitness. I’d happily see Agyei start wide right again but Sykes did well when he came on to be fair. I also wouldn’t mind if Mackie starts to soften up their defence for 60 mins, but if so it’s vital Matty Taylor gets at least half an hour to do his thing. If that team did start then a bench of:

Stevens, Moore, Long, Baptiste, Hall, Agyei, Mackie

Is nice and strong and shows our strength in depth is returning.

Also just hope Cam doesn't run out of steam, he's played pretty much 2 complete games after a long lay off so must be feeling it a bit.

not expecting a football feast ... nonetheless i do expect the U's style of play to overcome the oppositions ani-football, home win 2-1 , Henry and Ruffels

Played for both includes Jordan Archer, John Mousinho, Dean Morgan, Paul McCarthy, Sam Stockley, Jason Seacole,
Michael Duberry and Tommy Mooney.

BCzMOIiCQAApr1H

Well, after the Telegraph article it's clear we'll have researched them and how they play, so they shouldn't pose too many surprises.
Gorrin and Brannigan are absolutely key tomorrow. If they play well we should (SHOULD) win.
Got a nasty feeling about crosses being pinged in at Archer though, it's clear the endorphines start shooting through him quite quickly.
They aren't top for nothing, so I'll go for 1-1.

Noisy little neighbours :mad: Lets send them packing back down the M40 with their tales between their legs. :)

OUFCX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom